Dual Berseker's Rage question

Vassy

Hello.

I wander if this combo: Dual Berseker's Rage(+27% P.Atk increase chance) from dual certification skills + P.atk increase 3% is better than 15% P.atk from dual certification for othell.

I ask this question because I tried  Dual Berseker's Mastery (+27% skill power increase chance upon skill use) and my observation is that without eva's rune(20% cd) the skill don't trigger so often.

So is Dual Berseker's Rage triggers only upon normal attack or can be triggered upon skill attack as well? The idea is that othell has maximum atk speed and especially with dual daggers hits faster than.. anybody. So any dagger with experience with Dual Berseker's Rage? How often triggers when use skills or it doesn't matter what you use?

Thank you.

I think it only triggers from auto attacks, not skills, Never checked though.

Both of them have a 3% land rate per hit, with 15 sec duration (can last 30 if "crit") and 30 second cooldown, evas rune does not change the cooldown as ive noticed.

Of course landing the masters rage will be "harder" cause you make many, many more normal hits than you do skills.

PS. If you're wondering this cause you want more damage with stabs, go with Masters rage for the skill power, those 30% P. Atk wont increase your damage on stabs by any significant amount.

Thank you guys! 

Eva's rune changes  skill cd so that I can spam more often skills and because mastery rage is triggered by skill spamming -it should be more often.. at least I compare my chance to trigger(without eva's rune) with a guy in youtube(on chronos maybe) who has.. and I see big difference...

4 minutes ago, Vassy said:

Thank you guys! 

Eva's rune changes  skill cd so that I can spam more often skills and because mastery rage is triggered by skill spamming -it should be more often.. at least I compare my chance to trigger(without eva's rune) with a guy in youtube(on chronos maybe) who has.. and I see big difference...

Of course it will have a more frequest land rate as you can use skills much more often, my point was it doesnt influence the cooldown (30 seconds) of the skill itself. :)

Archived