Clan Hall Upkeep Costs

Punish

I know its a stretch for @Hime or @Juji to know this but I'll ask anyway. 

Do we have any information before patch as to the weekly upkeep costs per clan hall? If anyone wanted to link any other information from other implementations from previous iterations of Classic localized elsewhere in the world I'm open to that information as well. 

Weekly upkeep will factor heavily into my personal consideration, so I'm just looking for an estimate.

• L2 Team

Hi Punish,

We can get you and the others curious the full costs deets later. We're actually preparing a news post that outlines details of Clan Halls and will also post that when testing is done.

Some details for you if you didn't know already:

• All clan halls go through an auction process.
  • Provisional Clan Halls don't have weekly upkeep once you win the auction, but are only available for 28 days. You will have to bid and win it again later.
  • Permanent Clan Halls have a minimum auction bid, auction deposit, and then weekly upkeep costs.

9 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi Punish,

We can get you and the others curious the full costs deets later. We're actually preparing a news post that outlines details of Clan Halls and will also post that when testing is done.

• Provisional Clan Halls don't have weekly upkeep once you win the auction, but are only available for 28 days. You will have to bid and win it again later.
  • Permanent Clan Halls have a minimum auction bid, auction deposit, and then weekly upkeep costs.

Dude thanks!

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi Punish,

Thank you! Looking forward to the deets. 

Archived