Spellbook Quest (Another Wish)

AussiOaks

Could NCSoft please add a quest or something for spellbooks? I've been trying for the better part of 10 levels to try to get spellbooks for my wife's character, namely Death Whisper. I've gotten a couple of Cubic books, and that's all. I've spent MONTHS at IT Crater, Sea of Spores, and the Aden Dungeon, all for naught. If NCSoft could add maybe a weekly quest to get a random spellbook, life wouldn't be so frustrating for everyone. I say weekly so that the market isn't flooded. Seriously, I can't do anything else because I'm spending all my time trying to grind for one book, and not getting any! PLEASE NCSoft, look at this request seriously.

• Like 1

Who can afford DeathWhisper when it's 5 million or more? I saw a book yesterday on Aden server selling for 25 million (it was haste). I will never buy adena to buy a book. I guess we'll just keep grinding or just never have those skills...(sigh)

On 5/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, AussiOaks said:

Could NCSoft please add a quest or something for spellbooks? I've been trying for the better part of 10 levels to try to get spellbooks for my wife's character, namely Death Whisper. I've gotten a couple of Cubic books, and that's all. I've spent MONTHS at IT Crater, Sea of Spores, and the Aden Dungeon, all for naught. If NCSoft could add maybe a weekly quest to get a random spellbook, life wouldn't be so frustrating for everyone. I say weekly so that the market isn't flooded. Seriously, I can't do anything else because I'm spending all my time trying to grind for one book, and not getting any! PLEASE NCSoft, look at this request seriously.

They messed up the patches, they keep failing on everything, do you really believe such a thing is going to go up and work as well? :D:D I lost all hopes on them, there's nothing to improve/suggest..

• Like 1

It's never too late to just reroll to wc. Honestly pp or se is mostly box char. If u r not 50+ then i suggest to reroll. Wc gets all the stuff a bit later, but to lvl char to lvl 56 especially with current event is gonna be much easier then getting dw and haste. U will only lack bers and bb bs buffs, but for an active or semi active player wc is more fun. It has decent utility skills and is very comfortable when it comes to pvp.

• 1 year later...