NAIA WTS /WTT RED CAT lvl 5

staruzya

I am on NAIA now.

Hello

WTS / WTT RED CAT LVL 5

Only serious expensive offerts please.

Please do not PM ME with offerts like 300kkk adena.. it is to low...

Only for top players we know that on market there is no red cat 5 since years.

I need Adena or bloody / pvp Fists +25  or Great joves like ruby 6,tanzanit 6, opal 6, obsidian 6, amethyst 6...

PM me in game or mail me to DyfRee ( NAIA server)

yeah totally dellusional, freya stick oe event caused 10+ red cats on Chronos alone so lulz..

also go check out his wtb topic on Naia market section were he offers 500bil for a +25 R99 weapon when the highest OE R99 weapon is "only" +24 and that guy said no to 800+bil offers when adena still had some value :D

Guys probably your whole EQ is worth less than this red cat lvl 5:D that is why you are crying so much?

Just to clarify some things.  red cat lvl 1 box cost 1kkk durign the event that is impossible to buy even 100 red cats during the event and after? forget about it.... :)

So how you want to make the red cat lvl 5? Tell me experts. 

To do ruby 5 it tooks me 700 ruby to do lvl 5 soo experts how much can cost red cat 5 when people have faster dragon weapons lvl 2 than red cat 5/6 ?:)

I will tell you how much it cost - that amount of money which you probably will never seen in this game hahaha....

lol stop being clueless ;)

freya stick oe event caused a huge influx of lvl5 jewels so yeah not our problem you chose the hardway to try get lvl5 jewels :)

+18 freya stick = 1 lvl5 jewel and many many many +18 sticks were made on Chronos, now go back to Naia as maybe there ppl are nicer to you :D

Hahah brooo everyone know NCsoft they are not stupid... the 90% of the jevels lvl 5 which people get was vitals quamarines and other shit... You think why people still buying la vien rose boxes from events? because they aim in bleepign RED CATS end of the story.. Sorry bro but I recommend you to start colecting jevels lvl 5 from something easier than RED CAT for example pearl 5 x0ax0ax0a

too bad I've seen them with my own eyes eh ;)

now go back to Naia before you make urself look like an even bigger idiot as whats next you're gonna go e-thug style ?

several ppl here called you out on being wrong, some of those are more stacked players then you appear to realize but the most important part is..

1617979_1.jpg

this guy has another post offering 150b to buy ruby lvl6 and he tries to convince us that his red cat eye costs 600b (yes 600b you heard it right he has store in aden xd).Your theory about how much costs a single red cat eye will determine and the price of the fifth level jewel was applying only when the only way to get lvl5 jewels was by compounding. Dreacke said correctly that we had numerous events rewarding lvl5 and lvl6 jewels so you didnt discover America  mr sherlock with your red cat eye. Anywayz if you seriously believe what you are writing and you are not just trying to overprice your item you have mental issues and you need to go see a doctor

Archived