Marph Shirts

Diabel

Hallo,

I try get some info about Marph shirts twice on this forum - only one reply - not so polite btw so I wanna ask you one more time that in future they will back to shop:

Moslty I am waiting for answer some NC Soft employee.... Cuz I was writing with one GM on Suports Tickets and him sugest me to start topic here.

I am not so old player like most ppl on this server - I have only one chance to do marph Shirt +7 when I started but then I dont know really what it is.... Now I am playing a lot but I am in a lot worse situation than players with older characters in the game who have Marph Shirts +7... When introducing DragonShirts, I understand that NC soft has taken away the ability to do this Shirt... Or maybe I'm wrong and Event with Marph Shirts will come back yet? Please reply.

Hello Diabel. Untill some one of the staff will answer to you, if they will do but if i would be you i won't count at all on this one, truth is that in every

official l2 server you can buy elemental shirts and the scrolls to enchant them, from the normal ones to the blessed ones, every day.

The only exception it's ncwest. And it's done on purpose. To me is to be nuts but they call marketing

eg. the more they (ncwest players) will need an item the more we (ncwest) can ask from them when we will decide to put it in the l2 store.

That beeing said ncwest wants to milk its cows or

they put in the events only items that all of the players who are left need

and the elemental shirts aren't on the top of this list for sure.

Btw since once a miracle happened in here log in on chronos

pm jankaira aka aizen

and ask him how the heck he managed to obtain a +7 elemental shirt 2 years after the last promo

why that ele shirt +7 was on a lvl 12 toon

how the heck that shirt +7 landed on a 100 + toon by magic.

• 2 weeks later...

9_9

On 20/02/2019 at 6:20 PM, Diabel said:

Hallo,

I try get some info about Marph shirts twice on this forum - only one reply - not so polite btw so I wanna ask you one more time that in future they will back to shop:

Moslty I am waiting for answer some NC Soft employee.... Cuz I was writing with one GM on Suports Tickets and him sugest me to start topic here.

I am not so old player like most ppl on this server - I have only one chance to do marph Shirt +7 when I started but then I dont know really what it is.... Now I am playing a lot but I am in a lot worse situation than players with older characters in the game who have Marph Shirts +7... When introducing DragonShirts, I understand that NC soft has taken away the ability to do this Shirt... Or maybe I'm wrong and Event with Marph Shirts will come back yet? Please reply.

"Elemental Shirts (Magical/Physical/Shiny/Maphr) have been permanently added to the store along with permanent price reductions to Lv. 1-95 Boost items" - Enjoy ^_^

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11571-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-february-27-2019/?tab=comments#comment-85455

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

9_9

"Elemental Shirts (Magical/Physical/Shiny/Maphr) have been permanently added to the store along with permanent price reductions to Lv. 1-95 Boost items" - Enjoy ^_^

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11571-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-february-27-2019/?tab=comments#comment-85455

Maphr's Shirt can be bought using 30 Hero Coins. :)

• 4 years later...