M.Critical Damage / P.Critical Damage

Dreadnought

I have seen these listed on the pendents and the Othel Runes.

Is this a poor translation?  Historically this meant it added a static amount of M.atk or P.atk (think vicious stance) to the damage formula.

I have been seeing some hysteria on the nuker pendent and I am looking for someone to confirm if that the M.Critical Damage is static damage added to the final sum after the spell power*matk/mdef calculation is done .. or as base matk + pendent matk/mdef.

If it is the latter, i think some of this fanfare is being overhyped.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, Dreadnought said:

I have seen these listed on the pendents and the Othel Runes.

Is this a poor translation?  Historically this meant it added a static amount of M.atk or P.atk (think vicious stance) to the damage formula.

I have been seeing some hysteria on the nuker pendent and I am looking for someone to confirm if that the M.Critical Damage is static damage added to the final sum after the spell power*matk/mdef calculation is done .. or as base matk + pendent matk/mdef.

If it is the latter, i think some of this fanfare is being overhyped.

No idea what you're saying BUT
Not sure how the "m. critical damage +X" works since it's not %...it's the first time we have such a stats. 
Not the first, actually, in the live server we got the hats with crt dmg, but that's a really low ammount...here, for a pendant lv 3 +9, we talk about over 1000 points...if this works the same way as the physical one, for the daggers, rest assure that 1000 points are broken OP. If it's the same as vicious stance (it makes critical almost going up of the number it state, for example if you crit for 500 and active VS with +100 power, you will crit around 570-600+) then it would mean that a mage landing a normal crit for 2000 will start landing over 2700-3000+ dmg...i don't remember if the crt dmg base for nuker is 2x the damage (1000 > 2000). 

Just think about how OP is the damage upon critical of someone with lv 4 pendants to +7-9..boosting both "critical damage" and "critical damage %". Good luck standing a mage, dagger or archer critical hit. 

crit-test.png

I was under the same impression as the original poster.  I thought that every time i landed a critical physical hit, my damage would increase by 185.  The screenshot shows a basic critical attack (not a skill) that dealt less than 185 total damage.  While my damage definitely increased as a result of the pendant, it didn't produce the result stated in the item/skill text.  I would love some clarity from @Juji or @Hime as to how the modifier actually affects the final damage output.

Archived