NCSOFT new joke

Today i got bann on 2 of my 3 accounts ,Reason was i use third party program :)))))) never use a  bot program in my life ,i dont even know how to use it, i play all 3 accounts but only 2 are suspicious for bots, they bann real players for bot and real bots still play every day in FT,CRUMA,i did pay  and manage to create a pendant +7.

WHAT TO DO NCSOFT???? CFREATE NEW CHARACTER AND pay MORE?????????????????????

WHAT A JOKE ........

8 hours ago, Compatible said:

Had similar issue. I was afk in town in Giran, while launching private classic server l2pandora that started recently - got kciked out of the game and banned. Support told me its permanent (on 1 of the 2 accounts)

This is 100% correct ban. You are literally running modified L2 client. Leads to perms ban.

Also don't use keyboard or mouse macros to automate in-game macros and similar stuff.

If you had any form of bot installed and it was detected, even if you didn't use it will lead to perma ban.

Any payment reversal or suspicious transaction will most likely get you banned (at least temporary).

Things like chsrgeback or flagged transaction always results in perma ban.

16 hours ago, mixa said:

This is 100% correct ban. You are literally running modified L2 client. Leads to perms ban.

Also don't use keyboard or mouse macros to automate in-game macros and similar stuff.

If you had any form of bot installed and it was detected, even if you didn't use it will lead to perma ban.

Any payment reversal or suspicious transaction will most likely get you banned (at least temporary).

Things like chsrgeback or flagged transaction always results in perma ban.

Ya know at some point they need to say hey, this is what triggered your ban. Now lets determine if this is a real ban, if so, perma banned. If not, lift the ban. Now running l2 from NC and running it from someone else................................................................................... is a surefire way to catch a ban. Especially if it is a illegal server.

Archived