Dimensional Siege

Jinkariya

@Juji

Is there any way for us to get this Dimensional Siege update from NC Japan sooner that will only focus on Aden Castle only and not only that give a good reward for whoever owns it this will surely pave way for more competition within the Dimensional Server :D  Speaking of rewards a dragon claw and such would be nice a reward for starters :D 

13 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

@Juji

Is there any way for us to get this Dimensional Siege update from NC Japan sooner that will only focus on Aden Castle only and not only that give a good reward for whoever owns it this will surely pave way for more competition within the Dimensional Server :D  Speaking of rewards a dragon claw and such would be nice a reward for starters :D 

Yep, give a dragon claw to the strongest clan in the game so they can keep getting stronger :ph34r: That really will bring back pvp...xDxD Do u guys even think before posting on forums, or just want start another forum drama? This might be the 20th thread about the same thing.

Why is it so hard to come up with real good ideas?

Here is one:

Give randomly a claw to one of the clans that owns a castle, besides the current prizes. There are 9 castles, 7 ordinary + Aden and Rune, 10% chance each plus Aden and Rune with 15% each = 100%.

Also makes it impossible to clans that are not signed for that castle to interfere unless they are the same ally and are defending a taken castle, also makes it impossible to ppl without clan to join dimensional. That certainly will make ppl fight for something that is useful and yet deny one clan to have them all.

Or at least makes it harder.  

It took me like 15min to think of this, so it's is not that hard. Its not a perfect solution nor the better but it would work.

13 hours ago, Massacre said:

maybe draw 1 dragon claw for all participants of DS....

nonsense, 200 box clan = 200 claws.

10 hours ago, KingNothing said:

Yep, give a dragon claw to the strongest clan in the game so they can keep getting stronger :ph34r: That really will bring back pvp...xDxD Do u guys even think before posting on forums, or just want start another forum drama? This might be the 20th thread about the same thing.

Why is it so hard to come up with real good ideas?

Here is one:

Give randomly a claw to one of the clans that owns a castle, besides the current prizes. There are 9 castles, 7 ordinary + Aden and Rune, 10% chance each plus Aden and Rune with 15% each = 100%.

Also makes it impossible to clans that are not signed for that castle to interfere unless they are the same ally and are defending a taken castle, also makes it impossible to ppl without clan to join dimensional. That certainly will make ppl fight for something that is useful and yet deny one clan to have them all.

Or at least makes it harder.  

It took me like 15min to think of this, so it's is not that hard. Its not a perfect solution nor the better but it would work.

nonsense, 200 box clan = 200 claws.

lmao I would be worried if all those nonsense you thought of took you longer than that :D anyways you pretty much didn't read what I just wrote or even if you did you didn't understand the gist of it. let me give you a rough idea, having 1 castle instead of 9 castles in dime siege would actually benefit everyone since all those top clans will be forced to fight each other instead of holding hands with each other not only that making the reward for the castle owner of that 1 castle will make things more interesting for everyone since if it's lets say a dragon (claw)  that every top clan wants and needs they would definitely compete to claim it and make sure no other top clans will get it. but hey your idea of randomly giving a claw to a clan that owns a castle seems very "smart" cause no smart clan would get any idea of taking all the castles with their box :D and even if let's say you make it impossible for the clans that are not signed on the castle to interfere unless they are the same ally then any top clan with multiple top parties can separate into different "alliances" with 3 clans each lmao seriously I swear this people thinking they're the smartest people in the room makes me LOL :D 

do u think because there will be only 1 castle everybody will merge to 1 clan and try take ms down?? haha they will probably just ignore dim siege and go xp or do rl stuff. The era where numbers changed something is gone, today 1 op feoh/archer can wipe an entire ally in a couple skills.

hahahaha i'm dying to see ms split up in 3 different clans and take all castles without being able to help eachother...

They can't do it even now with this free for all system, and no one attacking them.

imagine nova knocking on rune doors and max at aden with u having 1/3 your forces to defend and still having to move ppl to defend another 7 castles...

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

get a reward box system like baby Anthy with a low chance for getting dragon claw for all participants that actually did something during the 2hrs aka not just afk boxes etc. :)

good idea, but how to count "actually did something"?

47 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

do u think because there will be only 1 castle everybody will merge to 1 clan and try take ms down?? haha they will probably just ignore dim siege and go xp or do rl stuff. The era where numbers changed something is gone, today 1 op feoh/archer can wipe an entire ally in a couple skills.

hahahaha i'm dying to see ms split up in 3 different clans and take all castles without being able to help eachother...

They can't do it even now with this free for all system, and no one attacking them.

imagine nova knocking on rune doors and max at aden with u having 1/3 your forces to defend and still having to move ppl to defend another 7 castles...

good idea, but how to count "actually did something"?

do you even understand english son who said they should suppose to merge in 1 clan lmao why would ms split to different castles now when we can take most of the castles with our box clan without having to do so don't see the point I'm just giving you plot holes with your "genius" idea :D  nova knocking on rune oh bish pls this clan is dead they don't even siege in chronos let alone show up on dime siege and even if they do siege a quarter of MS siege force is enough to handle them for MAX we already demonstrate that we're more than capable of beating them as for DH with your "genius" idea MS and DH can easily make an agreement of sharing the castles all over dime server. Outside of Nova,DH and MAX one party of MS is more than capable to wipe the other clans :D  like I said the only way to tie our backs against the wall is making sure there's only one castle in dime siege since it's harder to defend a castle against multiple clans cause even us in MS would sure be having a hard time having to defend one castle against multiple clans :D 

Archived