Dimensional Siege 3-25-18

AiZeN

Max and nova =fail leadership or fail players . Max and nova got way more ppl and gear and can’t even leave town . My question is if max and nova all together couldn’t leave rune because of exec party why they went for Aden ( they had to phase more than 1 party ) ? Really ? @fooz have claimed here on forums he hits anybody for 2 million dmg . Were is your dmg @fooz ? Mayby you are a lier and delusional  and can’t do sh1t ?

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Are you winning Aden this coming weekend on Chronos, I may even log to watch xD

If you put the rat into the trap . Why let it go out ? Leave it inside there traped  and do what you want with it !

3 hours ago, KKKm said:

My question is if max and nova all together couldn’t leave rune because of exec party why they went for Aden ( they had to phase more than 1 party ) ?

Last time i've checked exq was in dh not in ms. The same exq who booted you out of naia.

Hei kiddo aizen can you please tell to your papa Conguero to stop banning my legit accounts instead of yours? Thanks

Not as many accouns as you have bought.
Then if you ask to your daddy Conguero not to ban them all maybe it would be better.
I understand you can only win by cheating and when you lose you say you were afk there but now you're exaggerating
do you really need the help of a GM?

1 hour ago, AizenTheCheater said:

Not as many accouns as you have bought.
Then if you ask to your daddy Conguero not to ban them all maybe it would be better.
I understand you can only win by cheating and when you lose you say you were afk there but now you're exaggerating
do you really need the help of a GM?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkcTP1sd9BmY3QgJ-1NmX

Yesterday it was a big day for nova my condolences. Carpet in rune castle   have reached rune town and carpet in Aden have reached to the field zone  .  

14 hours ago, Truffle said:

Archived