Get your crap together

Seriously this is ridiculous. It took me 20 something times (because after the first failed attempt the next login reports "account logged in" while giving only the exit button) to get a client logged in only to see that same client d/c with 7 minutes left before I could get my log in bonus. My pings all through Dallas are beautiful and I live plenty close enough to drive to the datacenter itself in a few hours. I have limited times during the day that I can log in and play. Due to the rank incompetence displayed by this company I am unable to even get my daily log in rewards for today....

This is absurd there are illegal servers with better everything than this so called "classic" experience...

EDIT : The clients that are refusing to log into the classic servers have no problem logging into the live servers. No idea if that might be a helpful clue or not.

It's amazing that you actually live in Dallas or close by and still got issues.... go figure how someone from Europe will log...

On Live servers I gave up logging in to setup my sell shop, since it literally stays on for an hour tops and gets disconnected.

12 hours ago, mixa said:

It's amazing that you actually live in Dallas or close by and still got issues.... go figure how someone from Europe will log...

On Live servers I gave up logging in to setup my sell shop, since it literally stays on for an hour tops and gets disconnected.

I live close by so my pings to Dallas based servers are >30 ms. I quit playing on the live server before classic came out because I couldn't keep everyone logged in over night. When classic came out I wanted to feel that classic experience again and get that old school experience without pay to win. Instead I got a bastardized version of GoD  with nerfed drops/xp/adena for no good reason. Along with none of the cool old school events (squash/letters/etc) because god knows they can't have an event that benefits people without forcing them to spend a bunch of real cash...

12 hours ago, DandaTalking said:

I was having a problem. I formatted the PC yesterday and it improved. To at least 8h without falling from the game!

BR

One of my machines is freshly bought and came with a wiped hard drive. I did a fresh install of windows 10 pro on it just a few days ago.

Of the 8 desktops I have 5 of them were acquired in the last couple months. The oldest install of windows 10 is from January 2019.

Archived