Prestige pack- Day 10th without answer

idkfa

Hello Guys-i still cannot subscribe prestige pack-when you will fix it-we are close to month without-lf answer with info example->in next 10 days/ 5monhts will be prestige pack fixed and will be posible to subscribe again.thank you

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, idkfa said:

Hello Guys-i still cannot subscribe prestige pack-when you will fix it-we are close to month without-lf answer with info example->in next 10 days/ 5monhts will be prestige pack fixed and will be posible to subscribe again.thank you

We have a handful of reports from players being unable to subscribe, but it is due to a payments related issue and is not thought to be widespread. Do you have a ticket number?

i cant add subscribe-thats a problem just get

Error

Something went wrong, please try again later!

OK

i can buy nc coins etc just cannot add subscribtion-before week i got window with maintanance web-now just without this mesage error-somethink went wrong

i had ticket few weeks back-and got answer keep eye on the sites-soon you will fix it-so i m keeping eye just its a bit long.

Edited by idkfa

4 hours ago, idkfa said:

Error

OK

i can buy nc coins etc just cannot add subscribtion-before week i got window with maintanance web-now just without this mesage error-somethink went wrong

i had ticket few weeks back-and got answer keep eye on the sites-soon you will fix it-so i m keeping eye just its a bit long.

+1   

I dont get to the pay part...when i press on "start subscription " i get the error.

• L2 Team
14 hours ago, idkfa said:

Error

OK

9 hours ago, Goa said:

+1   

I dont get to the pay part...when i press on "start subscription " i get the error.

Send me your support ticket numbers as the issue support had mentioned to you was related to a different error for Prestige Pack subscribers that already received the packs.

from support and also suggested by Juji this seems to work:

Hello again,

We may have located the issue. As Lineage II is only supported in English (US), I'd like for you to log into your NC Account (https://login.ncsoft.com/login). Once logged into your NC Account, from your Account Management profile, please scroll down to the bottom right-hand side of the page and set your language to English (US). Once this has been updated/confirmed, please head to the Lineage II Prestige Pack purchase page (https://www.lineage2.com/shop/prestige) and try making your purchase again.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue or if you experience the same error.

Thanks!

Lance
NCSOFT Support Team

• Moderators

Greetings xGodsmack,

We are sorry to hear that!

Have you contacted our Support team for assistance yet? If you have not, please do so by submitting a ticket via the Support tab above, so they can take a closer look.