Forums

Prestige pack- Day 10th without answer

idkfa

• L2 Team

We made a change in the back-end last week that affected the delivery of items for the Prestige Pack. Our team is working with HQ to resolve this issue immediately. If you are currently not receiving Prestige Pack items after applying the code, then please submit a support ticket.

good i m hapy for u-i got--> Unfortunately, the Prestige Pack shop is temporarily unavailable. We're currently working to resolve this as soon as possible. We can only suggest that you keep an eye out for updates regarding this. We appreciate your understanding.

On 12/04/2019 at 2:17 PM, Juji said:

We made a change in the back-end last week that affected the delivery of items for the Prestige Pack. Our team is working with HQ to resolve this issue immediately. If you are currently not receiving Prestige Pack items after applying the code, then please submit a support ticket.

Please take a look at 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12432-receiving-prestige-items-fails/

In this case, I actually bought the prestige pack, but the items vanish and are not delivered. It is also impossible to submit the Ticket as reported at

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12414-unable-to-submit-a-ticket/

Edited by ShakaProphet

Same problem, go the prestige pack serial code on the website, used it and I saw all the items in the Dimensional Merchant.

Tried to take them, but for some of them I was getting a message - Due to a system error, the product inventory cannot be used … ( items I could not take were - BEAR/Eva's Rune/Hero coins/Prestige cube ) 

On the next day I went back to the Dimensional Merchant and all items were missing from it. 

I have opened a ticked and there, I was advised to use - "CHECK FILES" = which logically will never help you with such problem! :D  

7 hours ago, Juji said:

We are currently working on implementing a fix soon for the Prestige Pack issue. If you applied a Prestige Pack coupon code and did not receive all the items, then please submit a support ticket.

[Issue Description]

I would love to open a ticket to recover prestige pack items in two accounts, however due to the excess of bugs in your system, i can't do that. Please read:

Some ppl (like me) are unable to submit a ticket as reported in the issue above. If you doubt, i can make a video to show you:

[Steps to Reproduce]

The following steps apply both to Edge and Chrome browsers.

1. Login to your account

2. Click the "Support" link in the upper right corner.

3. Click "Support > Lineage ||" 

4. Click "Submit Ticket" 

5. You are redirect to the page "My Account > Settings" instead of the Ticket Creation Page.

[Expected Behavior]

We should be redirect to the Ticket Creation Page, but not to the My Account Page.

Result is that i am hands tied and can't solve the prestige pack problem.

Edited by ShakaProphet

• L2 Team
25 minutes ago, ShakaProphet said:

[Issue Description]

I would love to open a ticket to recover prestige pack items in two accounts, however due to the excess of bugs in your system, i can't do that. Please read:

Some ppl (like me) are unable to submit a ticket as reported in the issue above. If you doubt, i can make a video to show you:

[Steps to Reproduce]

The following steps apply both to Edge and Chrome browsers.

1. Login to your account

2. Click the "Support" link in the upper right corner.

3. Click "Support > Lineage ||" 

4. Click "Submit Ticket" 

5. You are redirect to the page "My Account > Settings" instead of the Ticket Creation Page.

[Expected Behavior]

We should be redirect to the Ticket Creation Page, but not to the My Account Page.

Result is that i am hands tied and can't solve the prestige pack problem.

Clearing your browser cache should resolve this issue.

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

If refreshing the page and clearing your cache does not help with the redirecting issue, keeping you from submitting a ticket via the Support tab, please feel free to submit a ticket directly by email. Send your email to support@ncsoft.com

For me they decided to receive the money from the subscription from PayPal (not first time) and then proceed to send a mail saying the Prestige Pack was cancelled xD and then blaming it on PayPal (which they did get the money from) and then still put the codes available to retrieve the pack 9_9 and it still appears as cancelled on website :/ but let's blame it on PayPal, because for sure it can't be NCWest's problem ¬¬

• L2 Team
19 hours ago, Cillin said:

any news here? atleast for me subscription for prestige pack still doesnt work .....

Are you trying to subscribe again on the site or are you having trouble with the pack content itself?

im trying to subscribe again  

when i go to "shop" on website and press "LEARN MORE" on the prestige pack i get an instant "ERROR, something went wrong, please try again later", cant even press the "subscribe" button before error appears

Same error happens when i try to subscribe in account settings

Edited by Cillin

• L2 Team
25 minutes ago, Cillin said:

when i go to "shop" on website and press "LEARN MORE" on the prestige pack i get an instant "ERROR, something went wrong, please try again later", cant even press the "subscribe" button before error appears

Do you already have a ticket submitted already for this issue? If so, then please send PM me.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cillin said:

This is the answer that i got  when i submitted a ticket :

" Thank you for your interest!

That information has not been announced yet. To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we encourage you to keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information.

If you have any other questions, please let us know."