Sign in to follow this  
Jinkariya

Bring back Dandy's Scrolls: Passion

Jinkariya    50

@Juji requesting for you guys to bring back this item, with the appearance of stage 2 and stage 3 dragon weapons the survivability of most players have become even way lesser and after you remove this item's availability in ncstore it's even worst so if you can kindly put it back as a normal item in ncstore just like the valiant scrolls that will be appreciated.

• Like 4

Argus    203
7 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

@Juji requesting for you guys to bring back this item, with the appearance of stage 2 and stage 3 dragon weapons the survivability of most players have become even way lesser and after you remove this item's availability in ncstore it's even worst so if you can kindly put it back as a normal item in ncstore just like the valiant scrolls that will be appreciated.

I agree.

I also would like to suggest lowering the price of some consumables used during the siege/pvp time like - Dandy's Scroll/Valiant Scroll. 

Surely the Lineage2 community will welcome such L2Store update :) 

TheReaper    16

I suggest ncsoft change the time of agathion turn u on stone , so some strong mages abuse the game mechanics and not pernament stone and interap the pray for like 1 and half hour on casting room :) .