Welcome to Chronos VNCARPET

xRenocarpet

ooh Shok... the guy who only plays on Sundays cuz its a dead game... failed on archer clicking in your skills on the bar and now fail on nuker LMAO... I think even on Sundays you're still useless to your clan ... maybe you should not even play that day :D

4 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

ooh Shok... the guy who only plays on Sundays cuz its a dead game... failed on archer clicking in your skills on the bar and now fail on nuker LMAO... I think even on Sundays you're still useless to your clan ... maybe you should not even play that day :D

This is getting ridicolous.

I have, 7 (SEVEN) accounts banned

You have bought 7 accounts :D

Shook foozie knows this ?

2 hours ago, xRenocarpet said:

Is this even english?  What trash are you on chronos exactly?

36 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

Is this even english?  What trash are you on chronos exactly?

You are even a DD? Reroll to tank... Will be more useful xD even chocolatechip on 101 nuker and lvl 3 brooch jewles can do more than you ahahahah 

12 hours ago, BloodDark said:

lol, all MAX will trasnfer to nova ?

the question should be....Will MAX accept to follow novas 3 important clan rules?

rule no1: if you want to farm enter Netflix(same thing goes for fooz and many others)

rule no2: instant pr on wartag even if its 1 person

rule no3: make 7brooch br parties to go pvp other than that enter the chicken mode(like pr-1ncess77)

2 hours ago, KingScoobz said:

Where is the first fight when I was there, nobody fraps that!? :/

Oh look who is here hahaha the fail tank... i heard maintevent will switch to shilen templar ahaha take care or you Will fail one more hero!! Even if sif, morpheus, and others trash feed you like last month ahahah you Will switch for pali? Ahahaha to compete against your own Clan member? Its more ez w/o competition o.O

Archived