Lineage 2 weteran wanna Black to game plz help

ImNoobb

Hello, I will tell you my story at the beginning And in the end I will ask questions I will be very grateful for your help.
So we start. I am a veteran of lineage 2 now I am 29 years old and lost in l2 practically all my youth, a year ago I decided
to go back to l2 on priv servers to feel this beautiful unique atmosphere again and it was unpleasant experience because all
privy after month ended up in the game were mainly running after the giran bots. I tried to play for a year in Wowa but it is
not the same. Yesterday I decided to go back to l2 this time on l2 classic (server Giran) and now my questions sound

Is in 2019 it makes sense to play in l2 I know that it will not be the same atmosphere anymore but I want
to play a casual spoil or OL and enjoy a quiet game

Is there any online on the official or will I play alone with bots?
3. Is there any alternative if it does not make sense to play in l2 I was thinking about * Black Desert from what I know
pvp there is a similar guild wars 2 (but it probably looks more like Wowa). I do not hide that the biggest fun will give
me l2 on Off, but is it worth the play? Are there any more people there (or just survivors) And maybe there is a new
server on Offie soon and you have some information.
I am asking for serious, honest answers, I will be very grateful for your help. greetings

trash game with 0 support. bots in every location, pony pkers who just pk all and port free around ( thx to the new teleport system that can be used as red, in pvp). Every month a new pay2win item in the ingame lottery to spend hundreds of dollars. adena drop and drop cripple rates to make the players buy items in the shop to afford gameplay with your character. Now they added a transfrom system that everyone can run around as a clown.

CLASSIC l2

thats short explained what u can expect playing here.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, ImNoobb said:

Hello, I will tell you my story at the beginning And in the end I will ask questions I will be very grateful for your help.
So we start. I am a veteran of lineage 2 now I am 29 years old and lost in l2 practically all my youth, a year ago I decided
to go back to l2 on priv servers to feel this beautiful unique atmosphere again and it was unpleasant experience because all
privy after month ended up in the game were mainly running after the giran bots. I tried to play for a year in Wowa but it is
not the same. Yesterday I decided to go back to l2 this time on l2 classic (server Giran) and now my questions sound

Is in 2019 it makes sense to play in l2 I know that it will not be the same atmosphere anymore but I want
to play a casual spoil or OL and enjoy a quiet game

Is there any online on the official or will I play alone with bots?
3. Is there any alternative if it does not make sense to play in l2 I was thinking about * Black Desert from what I know
pvp there is a similar guild wars 2 (but it probably looks more like Wowa). I do not hide that the biggest fun will give
me l2 on Off, but is it worth the play? Are there any more people there (or just survivors) And maybe there is a new
server on Offie soon and you have some information.
I am asking for serious, honest answers, I will be very grateful for your help. greetings

I am almost in the same situation as you, just played warframe for an year instead of wow. :)

Started here at the end of may because I do not like when my chars get wiped or servers get closed.  In my mind the “Classic” meant a lineage2 experience like in C4-C5-C6, however this classic is a different game.

- The normal grind progress is really slow after lv40, so they added daily quests which rewards 1-2-10-20million xp scrolls but not SP.

- Events are OP AF, if you have cash to throw about, you can be king of the hill, Since the game is f2p and p2w together, there are a lot of lootbox type of items and lotterys.

- They added macro loop and next target loop system, so looks like 80% of the population is farming AFK, some of them (many) probably bots, easy to tell even from their movement when you look.

- Adena and drop rate is low, but if you have time and you can play the market you can tolerate that.

If you wish to chill and farm or find a clan or CP you will be fine. If you want to be competative with the top 5% and be a hero from your own strength without cash --> “Run you fools!”

GL!

Just for the support or the knowledge of the admins i would NOT join back.

Game still alright, but the cash shop events is just STOopid, such a cash grab game. 

If you like bots, yea come join in.

If you have a lot of money to buy stupid OP stuff yea join in.

If you dont want to have alot of adena being dropped, join in.

Sadly the whole forum get ignored from those ignorant @Hime and @Juji, every player concern is getting ignored, liers in every way.

I always remind to the live stream where Juji talking about no pay2win items in the shop. best laugher i ever had.

Look now what a bot and pay2win festival the server is. Now also all lvl 40 and 46 dungeons are full with summoner bots and they just dont bleeping care.

i just wait for wow classic

People disliked the pay2win, bot and clown festival on the retail servers, and they just ram it in the ground like they did with the normal l2.

i dont know how a publisher can this ignorant and money greefing like they are. every month a new pay2win shit.

play the game ? for what ? just buy everything with real cash.

i remember a time in l2 where i was proud after getting my a grade set after a long time and now here, throw in some cash and get +16 weapons or s weapons. what a joke of a game.

Edited by Scarecrow