Skill Visual Upgrade

Good day to all o/
is there a possibility or like a plan on upgrading visual effects on skills esp. on yul? Pinpoint strike, Quick shot etc all look like a normal hit. A minor change or a more flashy skills would be cool. I hope they have this on to do list :)

Texture and effects are high. I'm okay with it, but i think it needs a little bit of effect like that one skill they removed after fafurion. that lvl 75 skill if im not wrong? you can clearly see it's visual effect.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:17 PM, Extradossa said:

Ah Bro, they can't even fix the inventory limit to change classes, imagine making a top look

oh yeah that. you have to free up some huge space in order to change class. i think that the lower the level of the character, the smaller the inventory can hold. but why can't it just be one inventory for all, right?

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2019 at 6:22 PM, Lucian07 said:

oh yeah that. you have to free up some huge space in order to change class. i think that the lower the level of the character, the smaller the inventory can hold. but why can't it just be one inventory for all, right?

i have to drop inventory to go from my dual lower level less inv space to my main higher level more space.. it messed up