Blessed to Blessed upgrade

Why all localizers did this way, but you did not?

Weapon upgrade is very expensive at this time. Player must spend around 20b for that for +16 R. After upgrade you need scroll of blessing.

Where are they in game? ( I have, but other people..)

Where are determination crystals?

So ok, you did sale, but usual players even don't understand what I talking about. Where is info on the site?

If you really want to make money:

1. bring back crystals into the store;

2. lower prices or quantity;

3. and, most important, give us "bless to bless" option.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

You get Crystals of Determination by crushing R99 weapons. Not cheap to do it that way, since obviously needs hundreds, sometimes thousand Crystals to upgrade. The whole point was for it to be as difficult as possible to upgrade highly OE weapons. I hear you also get the Crystals at certain raid boss drops, but not sure.

I agree that upgrade cost is way to high for US servers. Not only do you need lots of R gems and Determination, but Elcyum, too. The market for Elcyum has jumped to 4-5 times the price that it was a few months ago. Demand is fueling it. Best to wait to upgrade.

6 hours ago, Mystikal said:

You get Crystals of Determination by crushing R99 weapons...

This is a Lose-Lose way... If you will do it, you will lose around 200 KKK (not 20).

So, NCWest, are you ready to take our money? Cause I want it.

15 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

This is a Lose-Lose way... If you will do it, you will lose around 200 KKK (not 20).

So, NCWest, are you ready to take our money? Cause I want it.

Oh, I totally agree that this is not only expensive, but not feasible. So, yes, they should either have another sale promotion soon, or have GMs running around the server randomly spawning tons of Raid bosses near villages that drop the crystals like pinatas drop candy. :D

• Thanks 1