adena rates are screwed

how in the hell am I getting more adena per mob in ants nest than enchanted valley? I remember back in the day having a full party and getting atleast 600. are we not supposed to use SS? 20 adena 1 ss 1 hit. mob in EV 10-15 hits depending on class/lvl you use more money in ss than you get from the mob even in a party. this isn't classic l2 the drop rates are even lower than what they were origionally. I have clips of when these areas came out and adena drops were fine. this "classic" version is set up for people to use the L2 store and that's about it. free gear from l2 store xp runes from l2 store don't need anything until they run out... then your left with no money no weapon D grade armor at best if you run and can actually afford armor/jewls to go anywhere other than that open your wallets and pay the adena farmer? fix the rates to their ORIGIONAL and you game would atleast maintain its player base. 

they are 1x in noob areas but when you get to the higher levels they are 60% lower than they are normally. Kiidduu i under stand that but the game was hard enough with origional drop rates in these chronicles. we are spending more than we are making. even more so if you dont have a full party you run yourself because everyone has macro loop grps and no real people to play with.

Everything should be more or less in consonance. I mean that the game was originally planned as 1x in xp, sp and adena. It makes no sense to curve the game +50%, +50%, and 0% adena. All it leads to is to frustration and leaving the server to never look back, particularly if you lean towards a more solo-like playstyle. Coping with the progression requirements in equipment makes it impossible and sooner or later you end up only being able to kill blue mobs with no drops.

So if one aspect gets boosted for whatever reason (event, weekend, or permanent fix), XP, SP and adena should go always by the hand.

Prometheous,this game is made for NCsoft to get profit,its not made for the players to enjoy it. It has nothing in common with the old Lineage2 and the name 'classic' was used only to attract and bring back the players from the old days . It was clear even before the launch that L2 store will spoil the original fun. This is not even Lineage 2 anymore ,its Ponyage 2 . If you came here for the fun of old Lineage 2 ,better leave until its early ,you will not find this fun here ;)

So I made an acc in EU Classic (1x) and compared some adena drops during an hour:

EU Classic: Medusas in Gorgon's Flower Garden gave 210-335 adena

NA Classic: Medusas in Gorgon's Flower Garden gave 142-258 adena

So the adena rates are not even 1x here. WTF is going on.

3 hours ago, rePICHKA said:

Maybe you need VIP 4 to get  rate x1 here

There were multiple tests done and screenshots galore showing that even with VIP 4 our drop rate (and adena amount per drop) was below the EU classic. Granted they have increased drops some since then but it hasn't been enough to bring parity.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Guys its much worse at higher levels... Its actually easier farming adena under 40 lvl. 

I dont understand what NCsoft gains from this. All it achieves is playrrs leaving from justified frustration and filling up the pockets of adena farmers.  

I really think their store could make more money if players didnt also need to buy adena from bots... It doesnt make sense to me.

Edited by Ingwaz
  • Thanks 1

The drop rates are absolutely way too punishing. Currently using shop items to advance somewhat but that won't last. If game requires you to freakin bot to accomplish anything then there is something wrong. I played on 3x and 5x servers. Was still relatively slow to level and progression didn't feel like it was at a stand still. Never going to get tons of players with these ridiculous rates.

• 2 weeks later...