crash :(

deathsnow

Use Windows 7 if your can and you won't crash. This is present in most regions that run the current patch.

I know that not everyone has the option to switch back to 7, but this works and it might help until a fix from Korea comes.

Deathsnow, was it working just fine before the patch? I use windows 10 with no issues; however, I have a gaming computer.  What is your processor? Ram?  There are some things you can do to make your windows run faster to see if it helps. 

1: see how much memory is still available in device manager.

2: Once the game opens close the launcher and it will give you more memory. 

3: Clean your c drive (where your windows is installed) including windows updates (FYI doin this takes a long time). To do right click c drive go to properties. On the bottom of the windows it says clean disk.

3: run some anti malware. Malwarebytes has a free version. If you install this uninstall after you are done to free up memory. This will help make sure there isn’t malware causing your computer to run slow

4 defrag the driver your game is installed. If it hasn’t done it recently

oh yes. If the game has been running over 4 hours it is a memory hog. Turn off your computer. Let it rest for 5 minutes and reboot.

also run the game in low detail, and in window mode

21 hours ago, Mordue said:

Deathsnow, was it working just fine before the patch? I use windows 10 with no issues; however, I have a gaming computer.  What is your processor? Ram?  There are some things you can do to make your windows run faster to see if it helps. 

1: see how much memory is still available in device manager.

2: Once the game opens close the launcher and it will give you more memory. 

3: Clean your c drive (where your windows is installed) including windows updates (FYI doin this takes a long time). To do right click c drive go to properties. On the bottom of the windows it says clean disk.

3: run some anti malware. Malwarebytes has a free version. If you install this uninstall after you are done to free up memory. This will help make sure there isn’t malware causing your computer to run slow

4 defrag the driver your game is installed. If it hasn’t done it recently

oh yes. If the game has been running over 4 hours it is a memory hog. Turn off your computer. Let it rest for 5 minutes and reboot.

also run the game in low detail, and in window mode

i just downloaded the game its supposed to be my first time playing it :(

AMD  Dual Core A9-9420 3.6ghz

8gb ram

windows 10

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team for trouble shooting. Even if they don't have a solution for you, they can take a look at your individual set up and collect important information to pass on to the appropriate team members if needed.

Simply use the Support tab above and include as much detail as possible.

Thank you!