Changing spawning mobs for entire world as they did with Ruins of Agony

Bozolina

1 hour ago, Bozolina said:

Considering L2 classic turned out a farmland ville simulator, we could get this changing into next upgrades, since it will maximise macro's efficiency and give to player multiples spots  to avoid get "rickrolled" by red Ponies.:ph34r:

+1, full agree

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, to increase the macro efficience we need a faster respawn time, everibody is using the macro function, and we need more places to use macro, using macro on open areas is hard, the character stucks, decreasing the respawn time for mobs will be great for community.

Literally the most idiotic idea i seen so far comming from players.This idea could only be a product of a millenial mind used to afk/auto play tons of mobile apps.NC soft are killing the game,but you guys try to do the last nail in Lineage coffin with suggestions like that.Do you like RoA area?Do you want the whole game turn into this?NC already turned so many monsters from agressive to passive in order for you to do your macros and kill mob one by one,but not being attacked by multiple due to their aggressive/social(tribal) aggressive behaviour that was in old chronicles.So my suggestion to all who want their small "divide and conquer" farm zones is to stick to the apps they can farm while they sleep and leave the game to the real players

21 hours ago, rePICHKA said:

Literally the most idiotic idea i seen so far comming from players.This idea could only be a product of a millenial mind used to afk/auto play tons of mobile apps.NC soft are killing the game,but you guys try to do the last nail in Lineage coffin with suggestions like that.Do you like RoA area?Do you want the whole game turn into this?NC already turned so many monsters from agressive to passive in order for you to do your macros and kill mob one by one,but not being attacked by multiple due to their aggressive/social(tribal) aggressive behaviour that was in old chronicles.So my suggestion to all who want their small "divide and conquer" farm zones is to stick to the apps they can farm while they sleep and leave the game to the real players

It's interesting to think that making the mobs aggressive again as they were would actually stop bots too. They can't bot difficult areas and by difficult it typically means adds/aggressive mobs. That's why you never see bots in zones like forest of mirrors or timak orc outpost. Ruins of Despair as opposed to Ruins of Agony is also empty because the mobs are aggressive there. 

On 12/09/2019 at 9:21 PM, Longirsu said:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, to increase the macro efficience we need a faster respawn time, everibody is using the macro function, and we need more places to use macro, using macro on open areas is hard, the character stucks, decreasing the respawn time for mobs will be great for community.

Very true indeed! ;)