MANY DC WE LOSE MONEY

RibaS

Hi  dear nc dev gms etc  as u see the chronos server is unstable many days now  to many dc s  crashes  hours to emergency maintenance     etc  

as player i spend real money to nc store to take 200% rune, emperor and all boost bottles to stay my vitality up

so with all this situation i have lost  part of my real money what mast we expect from the  ncsoft for   all this situation?  

Mabe to do not bye again nothing until we see the server is stable and worth it to spend real money in ncstore?

or NCSOFT send rewards to ppl  for money lose ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Yes, mate, the game is umpredictable nowdays. I had already wirted at other post that the game life of player in game is unstable; whole week all players are hited by unwarned changes. I think the l2 is the only one that doesnt warn previously the players about his changes. Before wednesday the game is one, after wednesday is other; fallowing these changes coming several bugs, lag, crashes, and other crazy things like 3 client limation that didnt fix the latency issue.

May one day the game get back normal situation and we can be happy again, rsrs.

Gn

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Reider said:

Hello all,

Yes, mate, the game is umpredictable nowdays. I had already wirted at other post that the game life of player in game is unstable; whole week all players are hited by unwarned changes. I think the l2 is the only one that doesnt warn previously the players about his changes. Before wednesday the game is one, after wednesday is other; fallowing these changes coming several bugs, lag, crashes, and other crazy things like 3 client limation that didnt fix the latency issue.

May one day the game get back normal situation and we can be happy again, rsrs.

Gn

i agree !!!!!  +1