Limited weapons EXCHANGE!!!

WHEREisGM

Hello,

GMs Please... Provide Limited weapons exchange service...

Many people are asking about limited weapon exchange... A lot of weapons like that laying in the wh wasting its time... 

GM... When the exchange will be possible....

If not.. lets do maybe other way exchange?

GMs do something with this missing very important thing!!

14 hours ago, WHEREisGM said:

Hello,

GMs Please... Provide Limited weapons exchange service...

Many people are asking about limited weapon exchange... A lot of weapons like that laying in the wh wasting its time... 

GM... When the exchange will be possible....

If not.. lets do maybe other way exchange?

GMs do something with this missing very important thing!!

There is nothing important about that.You should have considered what weapon you`re upgrading what you did....

• Like 1

WHEREisGM is right!!

I am donating AF..... And i want to get from GM possibility to change my desicions... You give a lot of chanegs to game that is why there shoudl be change possibility in items... btw.. wtf question.. we are paying you all the tieme for all changes so move your ass and make thsi server great...

Poor peopel like mixa will newer understand what it means big purchase if  I send every month 1-2k dolars for NCoins I require from you GMs give us posibility to exchange  LIMITED WEAPONS and give possiblitiy to sell dragon shirts....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sox said:

Poor peopel like mixa will newer understand what it means big purchase if  I send every month 1-2k dolars for NCoins I require from you GMs give us posibility to exchange  LIMITED WEAPONS and give possiblitiy to sell dragon shirts....

L2 where skillz can be bought.....lol spend some more $$ and get a new limited rich guy and stop insult others...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sox said:

WHEREisGM is right!!

I am donating AF..... And i want to get from GM possibility to change my desicions... You give a lot of chanegs to game that is why there shoudl be change possibility in items... btw.. wtf question.. we are paying you all the tieme for all changes so move your ass and make thsi server great...

Such lamers are the only ones left "playing" these days, there is nothing more to say.

im not rich i have spent some minimal money on ncoin for the purple drink instead of buffs if im going to macro. but i got hero weapons from the attendace event and i got them on a toon that i dont use very much because i didnt know what i was doing. the event gives one toon all the different weapons that the 1 toon could never use. why wouldnt they allow me to trade some of those weapons to other toons that can use them so i can test them and see what they feel like.

its a waste of all those weapons i cant even use.  shame

12 hours ago, Newbie112 said:

FINALLY!!! Someone write this topic... OF cours it should be able to exchange on all red libras wtf.... Limited weapons are like every weapon should be tradable on red libra as well!!!!!! Add it GMs please.... Or what.. you want more money from us?

10k ncoin exchange ticket sounds reasonable.

• Haha 1