Loosing players!

Nitamo

Im starting to get really concerned about the game and the fact its numbers are reducing alot, I started a new character and thaught i would try and make it as simple as possible as this is how new payers would have to play. Doing the quests is simple enough yet if i where a new player i would be put off instantly by all the bots. they crowd the starting and quest area's they also take up all space in any good exp spot and its not only at the started points, you will be competing against bots untill atleast 60+ for a new player thats alot of time playing against toons that target and attack faster. have buff partys or scripted buffers running around (clever pathing il give them that) World chat is dead most the time apart from people useing macro shouts to sell items. people take trains of there own characters to raids farming ect because there isnt enough live people...... You bring out a p2w event while the numbers are reducing? thats just bad bussiness... ever heard of buy low sell high? at the moment the player base is low so maybe do something to make people want to come back or play again not add another p2w element that most people left the live servers for in the first place. Get people playing again then add your cash grabbing items.... not add cash grabbing items then say oh no where is everyone! why are we not making money? lets do another p2w straight after.. oh no more people have left.... surely the pattern can also be seen by yourself right?

Sorry for the rant, having to deal with bots constantly is making me wonder if my pc would go threw the window or bounce back. But i do think this is something you should look into abit better.

ncsoft wont do anything to make the player base raise if they put any free events in for too long it wont make sence for them cuz they will lose too much money and the game will be closed down mabe. honestly they should just make L3 mabe they would get more players in there. and make a better system to stop botting or somthing. But im sure they will stick to their old ways of putting more p2w events in to classic and live its worked well for them so far.

Yup, game is officially dead after this latest P2W event. Talking Island is basically just bots, and a few random clan's fighting each other by exploiting overlooked/unfixed problems with raids bosses.

Really sad, I loved this game and thought it had a chance. But greedy and lazy management of it decided otherwise.

I never got to do Antharas on the original servers back in the day so I was really hoping that this server would survive that long, but nope :(

@imissl2

cant be exploiting a boss----- its "working as intended."  I get what you mean, and you are referring to Zaken.  But we found out early on that they would not fix this that it would remain that way.  Have you tried Zaken? I mean you can still do it by doing the instance Zaken.  Cramming a sufficient raid force and playing it how is its intended is grueling but can be rewarding, I doubt we have the people on to take it though.  There would be more content being tried if we could get debuffs to land on the raids bosses (block windwalk, block shield -- and I mean Baium and Antharas), but whats the point? the loot list is the same as  Zaken, TOP B and very minor changes.  For example, Zaken can take what? 10 mins if not one interferes with it and buffs it etc...Baium has a limit of 2hrs to kill it and if you can't muster enough dmg to hurt it, your screwed and all that 2hrs were wasted, if you do it manage to kill it (I've been when it was killed twice) you are left wondering why the drops are soo much crap for the effort.  You can basically just focus on zaken instead of wasting your time on Baium.  Antharas is the same..with the drops, but we can't slow/debuff it so not attempting it- and for what again? same drops of Zaken and no guaranteed epic jewelry

HammerForge