Any plan to make Iss Judicator?

Laran

I know it sounds weird and maybe it's not even worth a topic to open, but back then Judicator became Iss Enchanter but if I know well it was deleted due to keeping the old OP 15 sec skills for not learning the melodies (I don't even know if I'm correct or not). When there were still subs, i tested it and it gave novice iss skills for lvlup to 80. Now that the 3rd class skills don't exist anymore, I wonder if there is a chance to make a kamael ISS class (again)?

15 hours ago, Laran said:

I know it sounds weird and maybe it's not even worth a topic to open, but back then Judicator became Iss Enchanter but if I know well it was deleted due to keeping the old OP 15 sec skills for not learning the melodies (I don't even know if I'm correct or not). When there were still subs, i tested it and it gave novice iss skills for lvlup to 80. Now that the 3rd class skills don't exist anymore, I wonder if there is a chance to make a kamael ISS class (again)?

That class is gone. There are multiple reasons for it, but probably the main reason is that it never was a main class, but some kind of bonus class to the kamaels. Can you even make a judicator nowadays, since the subclasses were deleted?

Judicator class was UNLOCKED after completing first subclass/noblesse, so it could be 2nd/3rd sub (It was created so Kamaels could have 3 subclasses without programming skills/animations for every other class at the time) They eventually did get all available subclass skills programmed... but now all those old 1-85 skills deleted and replaced with copied Awakened skills, now everyone has the same Dual Class options.