Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST  / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Ruldolph’s Holiday Event will end.
  • Holiday Server Settings will no longer be available.
  • The Blizzard Chill Box and a selection of Holiday items will no longer be on the L2 Store. 

Other Notes:

• Give A Gift, Get A Gift XP Runes for players VIP Tier 2 and above will be delivered to your Unused Serial Codes in Account Management by end of day Friday, January 10. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Duration time of maintenance fixed

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST  / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Ruldolph’s Holiday Event will end.
  • Holiday Server Settings will no longer be available.
  • The Blizzard Chill Box and a selection of Holiday items will no longer be on the L2 Store. 

Other Notes:

• Give A Gift, Get A Gift XP Runes for players VIP Tier 2 and above will be delivered to your Unused Serial Codes in Account Management by end of day Friday, January 10. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

no event?

I was unable to log in to website since yesterday for almost 24 hour 

therefore I can't buy ncoin and can't upgrade my vip status which I stuck with vip2

im pretty sure many people have same problem like me

I need some kind of compensation for this either gave me 200% rune or extend event period

also why u remove agathion so early?didn't those item should remove after server reset?

I was try to get those Rudolph stuff before server reset and didn't claim any to all my 9 account...

Hey...is there a reason for the change in downtime?

Because of that, I can't log my toons on and Wednesdays are my long shift so I'm going to miss out on an entire day's worth of grind.

Could have at least made another post instead of just editing it and moving on.

LOL...I like how the GM's probably ignore anything posted under server updates unless its something super serious like missing lvls or missing equips or unable to switch to dual class but other than that day in and day out all this petty crying in the end its just a game. Chances are one's doing all the QQ been playing it for a while or a long time and guess what chances are you are going to continue to play this game anyway for as long as the servers continue to stay up and running.

6 hours ago, SpiralDeath said:

LOL...I like how the GM's probably ignore anything posted under server updates unless its something super serious like missing lvls or missing equips or unable to switch to dual class but other than that day in and day out all this petty crying in the end its just a game. Chances are one's doing all the QQ been playing it for a while or a long time and guess what chances are you are going to continue to play this game anyway for as long as the servers continue to stay up and running.

This is what's known in the psychological community as being an apologist for and excusing bad/abusive behavior.

You realize that there is a problem but you put yourself in opposition to those who are decrying the people you are allying yourself with.

Rick James would have advocated for Unity, here...not sure what the point of your comment was even about except to peacock.

• Hime unpinned this topic