ATK SPEED MELEE LAG

oh come on!!! 3 month and still no fix for this problem!!!

I consider myself a client of this game, because I invest money in it. But there are never solutions for melee lag attacks. 3 months since the problem started. the server is light, and there is no problem. it gets heavy and lag starts. he begins to see the queue to enter and the speed attack from 1500 goes to 500. PLEASE FIX THIS QUICKLY, we are several and we pay prestige package and other things. It is disrespectful to old players.
PLEASE FIX IT!   It's taking too long to fix this.
Regards

I logged in Wednesday directly after maintenance and was shocked...I had no lag...you could barely see my hands moving..I even recorded a short video I was so amazed. 4 hours later I was extremely disappointed to see how sluggish my GK had become (recorded short video again) This is absurd and really shows the lack of respect ncsoft has for its customers. Truly this can not be this difficult to figure out. I believe it’s a simple lack of trying to fix it because it isn’t really costing them any $$$$

• Thanks 1

Sadly NCwest cares only for Big spenders, which are Yull and Feohs at the moment. These classes are not affected at all from the lag, so it's business as usual. All other melee classes are almost unplayable, but nobody cares for the minority of players.

99% of Whales on both servers are Yulls + Feohs . :/ 

• Thanks 1