Disconnection Problem came back again???!!!!

FeohInCH

same.. @Juji @Hime please check why all of a sudden we see mass dc's like this..

server queue means it takes very long to get back ingame and that's not cool..

if I may add a suggestion, block account creation for a while so real players can access the game instead of mentee alts ppl en masse create right now to earn adena by selling their graduation

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

same.. @Juji @Hime please check why all of a sudden we see mass dc's like this..

server queue means it takes very long to get back ingame and that's not cool..

if I may add a suggestion, block account creation for a while so real players can access the game instead of mentee alts ppl en masse create right now to earn adena by selling their graduation

mentee farming is killing the server...  put some type of check in place so people cannot just blatantly farm... or if want to farm, in a limited way (max account per IP) or something...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

@Juji admit it you have a random dc script running to lower the queue, it's lame and not the way to deal with the situation - since my last post I dc'd randomly on my chars 5x

yeah when it hits iss or tank or healer, CP party wipe :D  script will then scan for dead peeps and put them on priority list to be d/c per demand "surge" in the next hour or so.

Edited by GhostintheShell