Seed Bracelet/Elementary Bracelet

Laran

Before update, i have bought around ~150 Seed Bracelet..Needless to say, because of the inventory limit i've sent them to myself by mail. Guess what? All got deleted, expect those what i had place in inventory. Nice job ncwest!

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The update converted all Seed Bracelets to Elementary Bracelets. If you have them in the mail, then it would go directly to your character warehouse.

I bought more than 350 bracelets... Why nobody said that we need to get mails.

Need more work for the support team?

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

19 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I bought more than 350 bracelets... Why nobody said that we need to get mails.

Need more work for the support team?

its ok, its in your wh or your toon wh whoever is the sender..if you have overflow and take it off, the overflowed items will be over there ^_^

20 minutes ago, Laran said:

its ok, its in your wh or your toon wh whoever is the sender..if you have overflow and take it off, the overflowed items will be over there ^_^

bro, I am trying to count them now and its looks like I have less then I send. 

Before update I spend almost 200 kk for them. It's simply 200/0.5 =~ 400 bracelets

6 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings LordDragnil,

Please submit a ticket, clicking the Support tab above, so our Support team can take a closer look at this for you.

TY.

I understand. But why I should spend my time for the tickets.. (just a rhetorical question)

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

UPD.

I don't know what is going on, but when I've back after relog, I found more bracelets inside my wh then I left there before unload... hm

Warehouse overflow. It happens when you have more than 200 items in mailbox.Have to keep retrieving items and relogging.

• Like 1