L2 world hostility has reached another level!

Quenia

Just another encounter with a top-tier player, something many ppl experience in every day basis playing and enjoying that game!

At least this guy had the common courtesy to explain to me how the status quo is (like i didnt knew).

We re considered 2nd tier players / neutrals / randoms that we have to w8 for them to farm with their 100th box in order to have access to game resources.

You need to ask yourselves why a newcomer should come and invest in this wicked game?

Fix the pk system....l2 resources are no ones fief. It is a disgrace to have such culture in game.

DwYTDi4.jpg

Al6GSgX.jpg

O2c2XWn.jpg

PS: Happy 16th bday l2 :D

:( I see similar behavior in many spots, and not only top tier players do it... In magic circle i usually find myself pk'ed is some specific spots by trully non factor players, same with EV. PK should give penalty like disabling all abilitys or items skills, if droping gear make ppl cry. 

Is sad to see that the actual game mechanics give prize to those that play against a healty community.

I found crazy what usually happen to me in coal mines. I go with my feoh to lvl up mentees for my atlas earring. With that feoh i one or two shoot the mobs. To let less geared ppl farm exp i usually stay in some corners on the rooms so most of the mobs can be farmed by newbies partys or less geared ppl. When a party come to the same room i ask nice if they can leave the corner mobs to me, avoiding agro with the runers or archers to those mobs. what happen then is that they want to farm all the room with extremly low damage, the mobs do not respawn and loss exp... Ofc after wasting 10 min trying to speak with those brilliant minds i end up going in a contest to see who kill faster the mobs because they seems to not care to efficiently lvl up on the limited time coal have...

The struggle for a profitable spot, the struggle for the resource, the struggle for the RB, this is the basis of the foundations of this game since its inception.
This game is not for crybaby, but for people with a character.

Show your character to this PK and he will be afraid of you !

Even now, 1 scroll removing 1 PK costs 16 mil
Bring 2-3 of your boxes and stand stubbornly on your spot !

How many times will he be able to kill you and your box? 50 times? It will cost him 16x50 = 800 mil. Will he be able to spend 800 mil every day and spend his time for kill in PK? The answer is - NO

PK- does not violate the rules of the game
but maybe this game is just not for you?

45 minutes ago, Arthur said:

The struggle for a profitable spot, the struggle for the resource, the struggle for the RB, this is the basis of the foundations of this game since its inception.

How many times will he be able to kill you and your box? 50 times? It will cost him 16x50 = 800 mil. Will he be able to spend 800 mil every day and spend his time for kill in PK? The answer is - NO

I will go past the "crybaby" and i ll tell ya that as i am around from 2007 on l2 off i am familiar to the concept of the game and i ve experienced even the worst aspects of it. This PK system is absolutely horrendous.

To enjoy a game you must be able to compete or succeed in some way. If you are pushed around like that from the loca thatyyou can make some profit to progress in game there is no point playing.

This type of actions are toxic and the tolerance from community managers is unprecedented. PK used to have importance (if u haven't done a sin eater you can't understand). No newcomer welcomes this behavior or can really fight a top tier toon.

Personally, i play 2-3hrs a day live, i am a grown man and i have much better things to do with mah time than breaking my nerves or being subdued to any1s complex.

If this PK nonsense doesn't stop i think i need to find a better hobby to put my time n money. Enough is enough.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

The pk system is to good with the pk players, the moment pk stopped droping gear was the moment that the pk system was made for the whales that control the server. they just can pk all and pay 800 mil or more, they make more adena in IoS in one hour even with the actual nerf probably.

Make the guards npc to one shoot any pk no matter the gear, make them loss 10% of exp in one single death, and then we will start talking about a fair pk system. for me i would remove the pk scrolls, let the old beauty of sin eater quest be the only way to remove pk.

Ofc i know about the struggle for the ressources, on the old good times i camped rbs on bartz, do pvp for the drop and exp, you know when the game was "THE GAME". I am not against that, that is the game. what it should not be the game is this pk flawed pk system...

• Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 4:54 AM, Arthur said:

these guys dont need the scrolls u are talking about..