Replays!

DarkElve

5 hours ago, DarkElve said:

Hi, is nevermore available see replays like old game? This days, I do some replays when I got the surprise that I can't find the option to see again.

When you try to log in during a maintenance, the loading process stops at the old log-in screen (as they still have it in Korea). If I remember correctly, the "Replay" button is still there in the lower right corner of the screen.

So basically you can watch your replays for two or three hours every Wednesday. But keep in mind that the video standards changed over time. It might me that Replay works only with recordings you made during the Salvation update :)

On 3/6/2018 at 7:04 AM, Yidao said:

When you try to log in during a maintenance, the loading process stops at the old log-in screen (as they still have it in Korea). If I remember correctly, the "Replay" button is still there in the lower right corner of the screen.

So basically you can watch your replays for two or three hours every Wednesday. But keep in mind that the video standards changed over time. It might me that Replay works only with recordings you made during the Salvation update :)

I'll check that, tanks!

On 3/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, beherit said:

or just download a "clean" client and open them from there...

Is a good idea :p, ty. Just asking becaused the option to made replays is in Acctions > Replays (at game) and well, if you can made a replay you can see it, no? (or that was what a I thought)

Archived