NEW CLASS

Majdanozi

HELLO, 

i want to reroll to a new class, i like the ertheia ones, and i want to chose seer since will be a bit cheaper if i pick dual mage and got same gear + weapon.

is this class good since i dont see many around

thanks

I haven't played Sayha's seer at all, but from my experience, the only thing it's good at is 1v1 pvp. It's mostly unwanted for party farm because it doesn't bring much to the table compared to other classes. Most Sayha's players I've known have struggled leveling up because nobody wants one in party. I'm pretty sure that's the reason you barely see any. So  if you don't have a reliable CP or a lot of gear to compensate, I wouldn't advise you to play it.

Many macro Boxes(+Bots) used to Level Main Sayha's Seer just to 85-90 then added Summoner Dual Class(instant 85) and Farmed areas like Pavel Ruins, Garden of Genesis and Isle of Souls with Dual Class using Main Class gear(Ertheia had issues getting Paulina's gear on Main + Dual)

Now you will get Paulina's at Level 40... but Seer is still single target and everyone's Boxes are set-up for AOE Archer/Mage Duo/Trio/Parties.

Edited by Teribeth

Ertheia don't have as high INT stat as dark elves for example. So if you make a feoh storm screamer on dark elf, it will always be stronger than an ertheia with feoh storm screamer on dual. That being said, it all depends on what gear you put on it ^_^