Skills

Is this an Old Character that you haven't played for about a year? Fafurion update removed all legacy Skills for 1-85 Lvl your old skills will be un-clickable on the skillbar... and completely missing on Skill Window(Alt+K) there will be new Novice versions of Awakened Skills you can learn on 3rd Tab.

OR... maybe you don't have proper Weapon equipped for those skills.

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

Is this an Old Character that you haven't played for about a year? Fafurion update removed all legacy Skills for 1-85 Lvl your old skills will be un-clickable on the skillbar... and completely missing on Skill Window(Alt+K) there will be new Novice versions of Awakened Skills you can learn on 3rd Tab.

no i started playing 2 weeks ago 

1 hour ago, brishantina said:

Only with that information, nobody can help you.
Make some screenshot with character lvl (alt+T) and table skills. (alt+k) and maybe anybody can tell what are your problem.

ill make screen shots

1 hour ago, brishantina said:

Only with that information, nobody can help you.
Make some screenshot with character lvl (alt+T) and table skills. (alt+k) and maybe anybody can tell what are your problem.

ill make screen shots

1 minute ago, Milan said:

wait where do i get spirit ores from or soul ores ?

Grocery store in any town. 

Also note that the first set are all buffs. The second set of skills belong to clan, hero or mentor situations, so even with spirit ore and soulstones in your inventory you have to be in the right condition to use them. For example, you won't be able to summon a clan mate unless you have him/her in party first.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Well thank you and yeah i needed the spirit ore for a lot of the things

Thank you very much

Oh, forgot to mention that price for Spirit Ore changes from town to town. Right now on Chronos it's cheaper in Giran than in Aden for example. 

12 hours ago, ShadowSerenade said:

Oh, forgot to mention that price for Spirit Ore changes from town to town. Right now on Chronos it's cheaper in Giran than in Aden for example. 

When Giran has Light Castle, it's always the cheapest price on Spirit Ores (compared to any other Light town castle Grocery Shop).

• 7 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 7:05 PM, Teribeth said:

Its my case. Old Pj with all un clickable skills. Can anyone explain me (or tell me where to read it) the new type of combat? I have a lvl 69 spellsinger and lvl 69 elven elder will 95% unclickable skills...