Golden Compass and Fishing events

Greetings,

Any news on Golden Compass and Fishing events? Along with Oriannas Lucky Draw, and Letter Collection and many other FREE to play events(not the fishing one) that have been forgotten for quite some time now, with Golden Compass and Fishing being needed atm, not to mention that its been more than a year since we've had them(but for crying out loud, DO NOT put the scrolls for luciens bracelet at 500mil)!!

PS:adena drop amount and rate is terrible!

PS1:lag is sometimes not so bad.

PS2:melee lag is still here after almost a year(gonna have a bday soon for it, lol).

PS3:inactive community and absent management!

PS4:Laughable rewards from both free and pay 2 play events! u r not giving us a chance to stay competitive!

PS5:any chance for communication between the two agencies, EU and NA, to make transfer or anything like that happen between regions?

PS6:Any chance of reducing the *** amount of Elcyums and adenas to upgrade a R99 to R110(102 elcyums and 9b adenas for a +12 to +10, cmon).

PS7:Any chance of removing restrictions from Heavenly Enchant Weapon Scroll so it can be used on mage weapons too?

Cheers

@Juji@Hime

Please do take some time to answer about the events mentioned above!!

Edited by ReaperGG

52 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

PS3:inactive community and absent management!

They're around. They just can't fix anything without the Devs patches from Korea. So everything takes longer since it's not up to them. The forum moderators that you see here are just that. Most of them never manage several forums for different games and probably most never played Lineage II. The same with support. The GMs and the rest, I assume are understaffed and have better things to do than monitor the servers 24/7.

PS5:any chance for communication between the two agencies, EU and NA, to make transfer or anything like that happen between regions?

This is not a thing and it will never be. At the moment you don't even have transfers between Naia and Chronos :$ but even when you will have them, "transferring" to another region is not doable, much less completely different systems like EU and NA.

PS7:Any chance of removing restrictions from Heavenly Enchant Weapon Scroll so it can be used on mage weapons too?

Most people bypass this with Red Libra. It's always been like this for mage weapons, unfortunately :(

PS6:Any chance of reducing the *** amount of Elcyums and adenas to upgrade a R99 to R110(102 elcyums and 9b adenas for a +12 to +10, cmon).

Also not up to anyone on NCWest to change this.

Greetings,

Any news on Golden Compass and Fishing events? Along with Oriannas Lucky Draw, and Letter Collection and many other FREE to play events(not the fishing one) that have been forgotten for quite some time now, with Golden Compass and Fishing being needed atm, not to mention that its been more than a year since we've had them(but for crying out loud, DO NOT put the scrolls for luciens bracelet at 500mil)!!

PS4:Laughable rewards from both free and pay 2 play events! u r not giving us a chance to stay competitive!

There's a free anniversary event going on right now ^_^ and we just had 6 weeks of attendance list rewards. I know people don't consider this as good rewards, but they're really not that bad, and it's free xD "Stay competitive" comes from L2 Store events. If you don't want to spend money on this game (which is fine), you really have to adjust your expectations.

On the top 150 rank, all players are 110+ on their mains. So maybe when ranked players are 120+, they will give you free stuff until 110 xD it took them a long while to give immortal gear with mentee diplomas to 85 characters. Now you have paulina and exalted gear available to pretty much everyone (including some nice freebies as the brooch jewels, dyes, dragon shirt, circlet and so on). Never in the history of this game people had this much gear given away for free. Clearly it's impossible to make everyone happy ^_^

• Like 2

@Nymphadorae

thanks for ur reply, but what u wrote i already know, thats why my question at the bottom of my original post was this:

Please do take some time to answer about the events mentioned above!! the events listed as well on the 1st paragraph of my post.

the rest were really like footnotes, nothing more. Idk if u were trying to be a smart aleck or something, but nevertheless, i do thank u for the time it took for u to compose this answer, even though it completely deviates the whole point of this post!

Cheers

2 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Please do take some time to answer about the events mentioned above!! the events listed as well on the 1st paragraph of my post.

Yeah I read it. You want Lucien's Bracelet, but not scrolls at 500m xD

Some old events are not compatible with new updates. So it's likely that you don't get to see some old events because of that. And some events happen only once per year. So be patient ^_^