Wings of Splendor and Appearance modification

SAXnVl0LlNS

Wings of Splendor is a 1-slot Face Accessory which can be worn with a Circlet, or 1-slot 2SA Hair Accessory... before I buy a Stage 1 for 500m, I would like to know if it is possible to add Appearance like Goggles, Party Mask or Golden Glasses. I would also like to know if upgrading will remove the APP(the Upgrade is NPC exchange, so I think the APP will probably be lost, if you can even put APP to start with)

5 hours ago, TheThrax said:

you know what guys, you do everything wrong and then you come on forum in tears you cant make adena :)))))

WTH have I done "wrong"... I am asking before buying and I've said nothing about Adena(other than the NPC price). I am using Noblesse with an old APP(Mask of Spirits) I have gotten Goggles and Golden Glasses after I modified it... I would rather keep Noblesse and Modify another useful 1-slot Face Accessory(or I'll just use Goggles without Augment or ++)

Its not a beauty contest....there are only few options:

1.noble/radiant + queen navary

2.noble/radiant+mentee acc

3.noble/radiant+wing top lvl

Last one is insane expensive to make...lvl 1 give you nothing.

Any other options are not good and if you have other then those you are a liability.

My post does not reffer entirely to you. However, there is a big probability after some time you or a person like you will cry for not hiting hard enough or emoquit due the fact he cant make adena in game.

33 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Any other options are not good and if you have other then those you are a liability.

My post does not reffer entirely to you. However, there is a big probability after some time you or a person like you will cry for not hiting hard enough or emoquit due the fact he cant make adena in game.

I don't remember asking anything about any of this, you may not care about Cosmetic items but some people do... the topic is can I put APP on Stage 1 Wings and if I ever upgrade to Stage 2 will I lose the APP(I know I'll never upgrade to Stage 4 so I'll never be able to share it) Wings of Splendor Active Skill will make it more useful than my Noblesse which just has HP/run speed augment, even at stage 1(Stage 2 will give bonus with Circlet)

Edited by SAXnVl0LlNS

PS I've been around since Open Beta, and everyone I used to play with quit before Free to play(and any who did come back after did not stay more than 4-6 weeks) so don't hold your breath waiting for me to emoquit.(I was even playing Innova and here Harmony/Tauti days)

On 5/16/2020 at 6:36 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

PS I've been around since Open Beta, and everyone I used to play with quit before Free to play(and any who did come back after did not stay more than 4-6 weeks) so don't hold your breath waiting for me to emoquit.(I was even playing Innova and here Harmony/Tauti days)

if you are who you pretend then you did not played this game...in best case scenario you were admired Aden architecture for 15 years :).

Im curious, what is your lvl? 15 years of playing you must be in top for sure :)

1 simple question and you come out in attack mode ignoring the topic completely

On 5/16/2020 at 12:16 AM, TheThrax said:

you know what guys, you do everything wrong and then you come on forum in tears you cant make adena :)))))

Try to change the topic still ignoring what was actually asked

On 5/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, TheThrax said:

And accuse me of impersonating someone you may have actually met once.

3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

if you are who you pretend then you did not played this game...in best case scenario you were admired Aden architecture for 15 years :).

Im curious, what is your lvl? 15 years of playing you must be in top for sure :)

OK you win Forum PVP point. I surrender you can ignore my question forever kk.

I don't know you, or who you think I'm pretendiing to be... but when Innova went Free to play there were plenty of NCWest players went to try it out, some even paid premium for a few months so they could load multiple clients... I used 2 PC and I could run 1 Innova Client on each and still load 1-2 NCWest Clients for shops.

29 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

1 simple question and you come out in attack mode ignoring the topic completely

Try to change the topic still ignoring what was actually asked

And accuse me of impersonating someone you may have actually met once.

OK you win Forum PVP point. I surrender you can ignore my question forever kk.

I don't know you, or who you think I'm pretendiing to be... but when Innova went Free to play there were plenty of NCWest players went to try it out, some even paid premium for a few months so they could load multiple clients... I used 2 PC and I could run 1 Innova Client on each and still load 1-2 NCWest Clients for shops.

Dude, im not ignoring ...your question its pretty obvious and the answer was given many years ago and everybody who play know it.
Thats why you dont get more opinions...ppl consider about you that you are a noob not worth answer.
There is nothing to debate on your question...here your answer: if by any chance you  put apparence on a 1 slot hair accesory that one will ocupy 2 slots.

Bottom line, if you are that noob to put an app on a useless item and lose an important one for that....what more I can say.

Please respond to my question, what is your lvl? your class?

Pls stop pretend you are an old player...you embarase your self

Edited by TheThrax

On 5/15/2020 at 9:39 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Wings of Splendor is a 1-slot Face Accessory which can be worn with a Circlet, or 1-slot 2SA Hair Accessory... before I buy a Stage 1 for 500m, I would like to know if it is possible to add Appearance like Goggles, Party Mask or Golden Glasses. I would also like to know if upgrading will remove the APP(the Upgrade is NPC exchange, so I think the APP will probably be lost, if you can even put APP to start with)

No you can't put Appearance on any of the New Masks or Circlets... That's why people use the Full Armor Appearances like Assassin, or hide the Hair Accessories and use Beauty shop.(cause they are ugly)

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Dude, im not ignoring ...your question its pretty obvious and the answer was given many years ago and everybody who play know it.
Thats why you dont get more opinions...ppl consider about you that you are a noob not worth answer.
There is nothing to debate on your question...here your answer: if by any chance you  put apparence on a 1 slot hair accesory that one will ocupy 2 slots.

Bottom line, if you are that noob to put an app on a useless item and lose an important one for that....what more I can say.

You might be a bit confused here... maybe thinking of the 5 Appearance stone packs like Metal Suit or Taiwanese, the Head accessories Stones were supposedly only useable on 2-slot accessories. You can wear 2 1-slot accessories which are both modified Appearance(face acc APP on no-SA face acc and head acc APP on 1-2 SA acc)

Edited by SammlerMull

18 hours ago, TheThrax said:

That's pretty funny... I have heard of ppl with 2-slot appearance on a 1-slot accessory but that is not the normal function... it was a bug/exploit and it still only used 1-slot.

Keep on attacking, I've given up trying to reason with you and now you've absolutely earned a spot on my  /block list with sesh/sesh2

Not everyone who logs in to the game has the same goals you do, but most of your posts are single minded,  aggressive and demeaning to other players.

https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/69312-thethrax/content/

do not expect any response from me... 

16 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

No you can't put Appearance on any of the New Masks or Circlets... That's why people use the Full Armor Appearances like Assassin, or hide the Hair Accessories and use Beauty shop.(cause they are ugly)

Thank you, I do have Beauty shop hairdos so I can turn off  Accessory display option as a last resort.