MS YUL - The next step

extase1987

Hi,

My main is a lvl108 Human Yul MS, which I changed years ago from Saggi to MS but kept it as a Human.

I feel my character has more potential, but somehow I am stuck on damage increase that´s why I am here.

I am geared following:

- R110 bloody helmet, bloody gloves, bloody boots, enchanted armor and enchanted leggings (set +6) -> Bloody enhancement Stones are a rarity on Naia and expensive.

- Elmore Cloak - Leg. +10 (p.crit rate +7%), Radiant Circlet +5, Dragon Shirt +5

- Bloody Krishna +8 450 Fire element (Stage 7 - Fire, Stage 8 - Speed Fire, Stage5 - Punishment) & Enhanced Orichalcum Arrow Ak.

- Atlas +12, Ring of Creation +5, 7-day Blessed Anty, 7-day Tauti, 7day-Blessed Valakas necklace, 7-day Ruler Authority

- Insanity Talisman, Abu lvl1, Venir+18, Exalted Talisman

- Dyes +5DEX, +10 STR (2x +5STR)

- Jewels lvl3 from Exalted & Greater Ruby from L2Sweet, Agathion Aries +5

- Skills all +5 to +8 Focus (pin point), AOE skills on Power +5

- Forgotten Power - Physical Attack lvl15

- Artifact Set 1, but none of the artifact are improved

Stats:

- 85k p.atk with POM / 92k p.atk with avenger aura, abu + savage + hunting instinct + minds eye I go up to 140k p.atk, sometimes a bit more with Rose & Royal soup, max 320k patk with BR.

- STR: 141, DEX 78, CHA 58

Abilities:

- berseker might (lvl4), berseker elemental attack (lvl4), berseker craft focus (lvl 3), berseker focus (lvl1), , berseker craft death (lvl 3), berseker battle (lvl2), Berseker Fire (lvl2), Berseker Blessing (lvl2), Berseker Binding Attack (lvl1), Berserker divine Attack (lvl2)

What I do every day?

- Storm Isle (10-15T exp solo + 60m Adena+-, 1-2 circlet scrolls max), Primeval Isle (5-6T exp + 15m Adena max), Imperial Tomb (30mins with main group), IOS (+- 20-30m Adena, mobs are stronger)

- Friday/Saturday I do Olympiad for skills

- With friends we do often Balok, Istina to get Adena.

What did I try to improve?

- Use 40-50 Superieur Stones for the weapon in order to get pskill crit damage 15 or 20% without success.

- Use 10 Cloak Stones to get additional bonus

- 1x Mentee for blessed circlet scrolls, 1x Fishing Girl with Fancy Rod for Elcyum

What would I like to improve?

- Finish my Bloody set

- Get pskill crit damage on weapon as augment

- Hit the Limited Krishna which will be a though one maybe next year since Bloody Stones are like 5 in AH and I need 30 of em.

Do you have any suggestion? Thank you.

Listen, i dont mean any disrespect...but you are pretty naked for a yull :)
All skils: +20
Rings...you dont have rings for yull...low cost would be angel+6 and paulina r99 from box
Weapon+12 min and set +8 min
those are basics....without them no point to fine tune other

10 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Hi,

My main is a lvl108 Human Yul MS, which I changed years ago from Saggi to MS but kept it as a Human.

I feel my character has more potential, but somehow I am stuck on damage increase that´s why I am here.

I am geared following:

- R110 bloody helmet, bloody gloves, bloody boots, enchanted armor and enchanted leggings (set +6) -> Bloody enhancement Stones are a rarity on Naia and expensive.

- Elmore Cloak - Leg. +10 (p.crit rate +7%), Radiant Circlet +5, Dragon Shirt +5

- Bloody Krishna +8 450 Fire element (Stage 7 - Fire, Stage 8 - Speed Fire, Stage5 - Punishment) & Enhanced Orichalcum Arrow Ak.

- Atlas +12, Ring of Creation +5, 7-day Blessed Anty, 7-day Tauti, 7day-Blessed Valakas necklace, 7-day Ruler Authority

- Insanity Talisman, Abu lvl1, Venir+18, Exalted Talisman

- Dyes +5DEX, +10 STR (2x +5STR)

- Jewels lvl3 from Exalted & Greater Ruby from L2Sweet, Agathion Aries +5

- Skills all +5 to +8 Focus (pin point), AOE skills on Power +5

- Forgotten Power - Physical Attack lvl15

- Artifact Set 1, but none of the artifact are improved

Stats:

- 85k p.atk with POM / 92k p.atk with avenger aura, abu + savage + hunting instinct + minds eye I go up to 140k p.atk, sometimes a bit more with Rose & Royal soup, max 320k patk with BR.

- STR: 141, DEX 78, CHA 58

Abilities:

- berseker might (lvl4), berseker elemental attack (lvl4), berseker craft focus (lvl 3), berseker focus (lvl1), , berseker craft death (lvl 3), berseker battle (lvl2), Berseker Fire (lvl2), Berseker Blessing (lvl2), Berseker Binding Attack (lvl1), Berserker divine Attack (lvl2)

What I do every day?

- Storm Isle (10-15T exp solo + 60m Adena+-, 1-2 circlet scrolls max), Primeval Isle (5-6T exp + 15m Adena max), Imperial Tomb (30mins with main group), IOS (+- 20-30m Adena, mobs are stronger)

- Friday/Saturday I do Olympiad for skills

- With friends we do often Balok, Istina to get Adena.

What did I try to improve?

- Use 40-50 Superieur Stones for the weapon in order to get pskill crit damage 15 or 20% without success.

- Use 10 Cloak Stones to get additional bonus

- 1x Mentee for blessed circlet scrolls, 1x Fishing Girl with Fancy Rod for Elcyum

What would I like to improve?

- Finish my Bloody set

- Get pskill crit damage on weapon as augment

- Hit the Limited Krishna which will be a though one maybe next year since Bloody Stones are like 5 in AH and I need 30 of em.

Do you have any suggestion? Thank you.

Another thing you need to do is increase you dex. 78 is way to low for level 108. You should be at least 90 dex. Dyes are plentiful with the event so Its a good time to change them. Yul are all about skills so using enhanced arrows won't help any it only works on regular attacks. Your jewels should be p.skill crit damage oriented like Paulina , Angel +6 and tauti. Get a good augment on your weapon this is p.skill crit damage at least 15%. For yuls it's all about p.skill crit damage and rate. P.atk is only a number and won't dictate your damage input. So focus more on getting more critical 1st. Also put all your skills on focus for now. When you can do crits almost every hits then you can replace it with break. 

This is for starters a lot more expensive items can be acquired to improve your damage but 1st you need to take your character on a different route.

1. Change all tattoos to dex 

2. Change skills to focus.

3. Put a p.skill crit damage augment on your weapon.

If you do these you should start to see higher dps for not too much adena.

10 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Listen, i dont mean any disrespect...but you are pretty naked for a yull :)
All skils: +20
Rings...you dont have rings for yull...low cost would be angel+6 and paulina r99 from box
Weapon+12 min and set +8 min
those are basics....without them no point to fine tune other

These upgrade cost a lot! specially the +10 to +20. Even I am doing the Olympiad every time.

Same for weapon to +12 and set +8 are difficult to make.

What R99 Box of Paulina you mean? The one from L2Store? 400 Ncoin?

6 hours ago, L2quote said:

Another thing you need to do is increase you dex. 78 is way to low for level 108. You should be at least 90 dex. Dyes are plentiful with the event so Its a good time to change them. Yul are all about skills so using enhanced arrows won't help any it only works on regular attacks. Your jewels should be p.skill crit damage oriented like Paulina , Angel +6 and tauti. Get a good augment on your weapon this is p.skill crit damage at least 15%. For yuls it's all about p.skill crit damage and rate. P.atk is only a number and won't dictate your damage input. So focus more on getting more critical 1st. Also put all your skills on focus for now. When you can do crits almost every hits then you can replace it with break. 

This is for starters a lot more expensive items can be acquired to improve your damage but 1st you need to take your character on a different route.

1. Change all tattoos to dex 

2. Change skills to focus.

3. Put a p.skill crit damage augment on your weapon.

If you do these you should start to see higher dps for not too much adena.

1. I could change 1 tattoo to +5 DEX, now stats are STR 136 (+5), DEX 83 (+10) even with dropping last +5 STR, I would hit maximum DEX 88.

2. Pinpoint Shot is +10, Quick Shot +10, Tornado +10, Recoil Shot +7, Bullseye +6 Hex

3. I spend now today another 20 Stones without success, a total of over 60 Stones (20b Adena) without getting the augment pskill crit damage. I got max P.Atk +376/P.Skill Crit Rate +1,65%.

My character is pretty unlucky on enchants and augmenting...

I'm pretty sure the Oly Ring gives P. Skill CD as well.  Also you don't HAVE to get a +6 Angels; +5 gives 10% Skill CD.

Some may disagree but i think your better off trading your +6 mixed r110 set for a +8 r99 Bloody Light Set. 

Go +15 DEX Dyes

If your feeling lucky go for +11 on your cloak; that's when Elmores start getting their P. Skill CD bonus.  At +11 it's only 3% but that's still something.  Maybe even try to trade your +10 and adena for a +11/12/13.  People always under value cloaks which aren't +15. 

Get a Skill CD Aug on your weap BUT, it doesn't have to be 20% (yet)

Mid LS = 7.5%

High = 10%

Top = 15%

Super = 17/20%

If you spend 1b on Mids you are almost certain to get a 7.5% Skill CD Aug.  Others will trash it while they are still trying to get their 17/20%.  Get a 7.5% and save for when you can do 20+ Supers or spend that adena on getting your bow +12. 

Am i missing something shouldn't you as a MS without dex tats be maxed out on crit rate and atk speed?  Skill crit rate is that effected by dex also we were having this discussion before in clan trying to figure out what i should be pushing since my str is high already as a DE.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Am i missing something shouldn't you as a MS without dex tats be maxed out on crit rate and atk speed?  Skill crit rate is that effected by dex also we were having this discussion before in clan trying to figure out what i should be pushing since my str is high already as a DE.

DEX increases Skill Crit Rate (chance); the goal is to max rate with DEX and focus all equipment into Skill Crit Damage.  STR also increases crit dmg/skill crit dmg but not as a modifier, only as a function of P.Attack.  

Hello All,

I made some recent first changes. Thank you for your input.

I went DEX+15, CHA+5 on dyes. My stats are: STR129 & DEX 89 while having all dyes on DEX! Still not 90! When I have enough cash, I migh do rest also in CHA +5.

I sold finally some items to make weapon +11 with HEWR (damn 9b!). Also I did augment, but got max P.Skill Critical Damage 4,5% with 20 Top Stones. I might try later when I farm more in order to buy 100 Stones in same time and spend a whole day doing this. I did spend now over 80 stones already on this augment ....

Also I did put +7 my Leather Armor and Leggings.

I bought Tauti+5 (real one), but still looking for Angel Ring +5/+6, but needs to gamble again this 1.5b boxes ingame in order to enchant those.

I upgraded my Bracelet to +5 Greater Kaliel´s Bracelet, waiting for new farm for upgrade to Top, but it opened a new Talisman slot for future upgrade. Should I go for 7 Sign?

About Cloak, I am waiting a bit for more cash, but I didn´t know about P.Skill CD! Thanks!

About skills: Pinpoint +16 Break, Quick Shot +11 Break, Tornado Short +10 Focus, Impact Shot +7 Focus, Recoil Shot +7 Focus.

I had some Mark Battle left on other chars.

Why I made Break on first two skills is because I made 2 hours tests (1h each, Break vs Focus) on mobs and I was hitting harder with Break on the tests. Killing mobs in Forest of Mirrors. I am able to hit 50-220k damage now on them. Buffed up, I do 680k with luck xD

I forgot to mention I had Water Ari Lv2 at 22.08% and Ability enchanted, now I need to lvl him up. There also I spend like 20 Homunculus to get him, but I keep trying to make a Top one until I get it, I will lvl this one.

Edited by extase1987