Disconnect

Hello,

last few days I have problem with random disconnect. I got dc for random char on afk hunt in the night, everytime...
In the most case only 50% log chars, so rest of chars still consume supplies for bonu exp. This situation is ******* boring. I have on exp rune and loosing my exp every day. 

On the forum are many comments with this problem, but nowhere I cant see some comment or expression from GM/ NcSoft so please, tell us where is problem and when it will be solved. 

Thanks for reply NcSoft

I noticed that every time after maintenance there is random disconnects next few hours, but lately this doesn't stop after few hours as before. 

I skip first day or two after maintenance now :(

34 minutes ago, GrandpaRick said:

same here, and im in contact with support for about 3 weeks. problem still not resolved, losing interest in playing

Support do only "we will investigate" and drink coffee, I'm developer - I know!!

Three computers, three different internet providers, two parties - one char (out of four logged in on that PC) - leading tank got disconnected and two traders on another computer (different ISP).

Doesn’t seems to be internet issue on our end, as it’s just one or two chars per computer/ISP is affected.

@Juji @Hime please give us some info, is this being investigated (not in the coffee manner) or we all have to stop playing for couple of weeks (I don’t want to do it)

15 hours ago, Phun said:

Three computers, three different internet providers, two parties - one char (out of four logged in on that PC) - leading tank got disconnected and two traders on another computer (different ISP).

Doesn’t seems to be internet issue on our end, as it’s just one or two chars per computer/ISP is affected.

@Juji @Hime please give us some info, is this being investigated (not in the coffee manner) or we all have to stop playing for couple of weeks (I don’t want to do it)

You know your packets don't get instantly teleported to the game servers by your ISP(s) right? ISPs have their own version of ISPs as the connection works it's way to a major backbone. Do some tracerts to see what you can find.