Quit Time? Or addicted?

Jumong

Players cry about pay to win event but they are still spending their money for the events.  Here is a suggestion for players who are not addicted to L2.   If you want to save your money from the events and enjoy your life.  Just quit the game.   And for players who are addicted to L2 are sick.  They can’t live without L2.   It should be called LineagEbola. I am sorry, I can’t help. I quit the game. Sold everything. Gl lineage 2 community hospital! 

5 hours ago, Jumong said:

Here is a suggestion for players who are not addicted to L2.   If you want to save your money from the events and enjoy your life.  Just quit the game.

Why should I quit? I haven't spent a dime on L2 since the fishing sca... I mean, nerf ;) - never been a big spender anyway, just supported the game I like from time to time as may way of appreciation. For me, that ninja update was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I agree it's getting harder and harder to compete with all those new crazy items, but I'm too lazy and haven't got enough time to look for a new game.

Note, in my opinion, a reasonable amount of money to spend for a PC game is 15-20 Euro per month. From what I see I wouldn't have gone far if I kept spending money anyway :D

10 minutes ago, Duardin said:

You forgot the most important thing: Lineage II - Truly Free

5 hours ago, Helv said:

Why should I quit? I haven't spent a dime on L2 since the fishing sca... I mean, nerf ;) - never been a big spender anyway, just supported the game I like from time to time as may way of appreciation. For me, that ninja update was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I agree it's getting harder and harder to compete with all those new crazy items, but I'm too lazy and haven't got enough time to look for a new game.

Note, in my opinion, a reasonable amount of money to spend for a PC game is 15-20 Euro per month. From what I see I wouldn't have gone far if I kept spending money anyway :D

I am pretty sure you are 1 shot player. Maybe killing mobs is enjoyable for you. But you can’t go to pvp and sieges.  

Archived