Extend the Rim Kamaloka Event

Reserva

2 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

I feel like playing an Closed Alpha Version with lotz of bugs in it and i havent seen someone call in an Exterminator yet 9_9

First time I played on L2J server a lot of years ago. That was better (ofc less ppl there) but very very buggy :) 

• 2 weeks later...

1. Need to understand - NCWest never not care about new people. This event just for people who play 2-3 years (or more) and have minimum 109-110lvl and +12 bloody weapon (or more).

2. Example: im 111lvl (feo SH), r99dark set +12/+13, r99 bloody weapon +18, abu 4, rulers belt,  taurus 4 (2slots), b.valak, truth seeker, aden cloack +10 (+4pve),circlet +5 and etc. Its typical items for middle gamer. In stage 2 im geting 5500-6000 items (2 times get 6100). Its not problem for me - i have this +10 bracelet from last event. So with my account possible to make +10.But if people not have this lvl and items... Impossible to make event +5...

3. And need to understand - class balance its mission impossible for NCSoft. For examle im Feo 111lvl and with my items im getting ~6000 items. Im sharing my items for friend from clan - evi 109lvl - and she getting 8000 items (most fun - my items which i can't trade more better, and my skills more enchanted then this evis. And if you not archer or evis - you never not get the same.

4. Yes this event must to be extended for 1-2 weeks or more. Old gamer's have this bracelets - they don't care. For new - its juts impossible to make +3.