Clan Level: Best/Fastest Way to Level a Clan

Prolly should have put this in question forum, but more people come to discussion forum. Pardon faux pas.

What is the best way to raise a clan quickly? I want to start a clan and get it to levels where I get additional buffs, stat bonuses, passive boosts and such. Unfortunately I don't see a thread that shows what to do to get to those high levels for a clan. Anyone have a guide or are willing to share your thoughts? Thanks!

Honestly? Buy one.  There is no way to effeciently level a clan anymore.  With the amount members reduced clan rep points cut in half for quests and lack of other ways to get CRP you can't level.  Takes forever for 11 to 12 and i think there are only 2 level 13 clans in Chronos now so good luck.

Was always hard to level a clan but they made it so I have load of rep I can't do anything with but by PK scrolls with lol use to be able to giveit to the clan if you wanted.  Could get CRP for just laying dead on a siege field, nevermind territory wars lol.

Edited by Slycutter

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Honestly? Buy one.  There is no way to effeciently level a clan anymore.  With the amount members reduced clan rep points cut in half for quests and lack of other ways to get CRP you can't level.  Takes forever for 11 to 12 and i think there are only 2 level 13 clans in Chronos now so good luck.

Was always hard to level a clan but they made it so I have load of rep I can't do anything with but by PK scrolls with lol use to be able to giveit to the clan if you wanted.  Could get CRP for just laying dead on a siege field, nevermind territory wars lol.

Thanks for responding. How do you buy a clan? Doesn't that open you up to possible scammers? 

Yes, there are lots of scammers in this game. Everyday you log in someone is shouting about being scammed. Maybe it's only 5-6 scammers with lots of alts, but there is a reason why there is a permanent thread on this forum warning players about scammers. xD

Ok.. dont really understand the replies on this topic.. thought it was best/fastest way to lvl up clan..

Its like replying "buy pwrlvl" when someone ask advice to xp...

Anyway, fastest way would be using mentor/mentee system. The mentee in clan will get some achievment clan quest done, (count start at lvl85+) at lvl100+ getting general clan quests.

But of course most rewarding is the "Mentee Development" reward, that can be bought by buying mentee graduations.