Aria Bracelet/Enhanced Istina: How to Get?

BlackIce

Pardon noob question, but where do I go to get an Aria bracelet? Is it part of quest, and if so, what level?

Edit: Now I find Aria in HV, but it says I need enhanced Istina or Octavius. How do I get those? So confusing. They should have just done this through one NPC.

from the corresponding npcs that gives you the soul bottles quests and have to kill epic istina or epic octavis to obtain them. you should know because those are the npc that let you in those instances, one in seed of annihilation (forgot name) and the other one in orbis (lydia or something).

I don't know if you can get the blood of Istina pot doing the basic raid, but on the Epic raid you definitely do. You'll speak to Rumiese (I think that's his name) just outside of Istina's chamber at the Seed of Annihilation. (Port to Keucereus alliance base from Talking Island. From Keucereus you can port to all of the Seeds.) If you belong to an active clan, no problem. If you don't belong to a clan, forget about it. You can't solo Istina. She's a true Raid Boss, not like that Kartia or Kama crap that you can solo in a matter of minutes. Sometimes you'll see an occasional shout for an Istina group, but not often. You may have to live without your Enhanced Aria Bracelet.

The problem with L2 is that they don't have an equivalent bracelet that you can get as a non-clan, non-Raiding player. True of many items.

Archived