CLOTH PIECE FOR "S" GRADE SET SEALED !!!

Hi everyone, 

i open this topic to discuss for the cloth piece problems... a few month ago we have the aniversary event and many of us adquired a grade S equipment but not all can unsealed the set because the cloth piece its to high price or not found much from drop in server, for this we have to keeped the set on warehouse waiting for any cloth piece event... now with crafting system we can obtain equipment grade S unsealed and our set S grade was devalue... i dont say the system is wrong, i only think maybe NCSOFT should implement some event where we can obtain cloth piece more "easy" to unseal our set.

i hope the community can posted your feedback and the team of lineage 2 classic can take this topic and do something for us with this problem, regards.

Well it is true, price wise cloths dont make any sense now for S grade unsealing. Lets make some quick calculations:

You need 81 cloth pieces to fully unseal an S grade set, at about 20-25mil adena per cloth we are talking between 1,6-2billion adena to unseal an S grade set.

Current prices for an unsealed S grade set after the recent update are about 700-900m adena. 

So yea, cloths at their current iteration make absolutely no sense at all, using cloths to usneal should be cheaper than buying an unsealed set. So a good solution for this is to either make them readily available in Random crafting, maybe give multiple cloths per craft too, or to inject them in various game activities.

Maybe add a daily quest for cloth pieces? Why not? Its something people would do.

• Like 1

with the craftting system they may get out of game cloth pieces, it have not sense to have them ingame. Just make A and S equipement unsealable with adena. The classic servers are losing all sense, the economy of all sv is broken, no sense to farm anything right now.

all sets A unsealed cost like 200m but now with new system are like 100m, half. and if you get some drops of a sealed stuff mobing or doing some raids they worth just NOTHING. Same with S grade armors only were able to get them at events and a set unsealed were like 2.5, 3billons adena. Now a unsealed full set is on top 1b but you can get them for less. All the economy got broken with this last update cuz the game is so full of bots and there is no real content to be an active player in lvls80+ that has no real sense to keep playing this sv.

If you are 80 with a normal a grade / s weapon gear you cant farm in ketra/varka/it/loa/dv/toi, if your party farm in one of the 4 elemental zones you need another group afk to farm adena so you will not be in red numbers (loss adena every day). And so if you still want to play this sv in 80+ with only 1 py you will only have forgotten island/gc/devil isle and cant event kill with ss to keep green numbers, very shitty i think.

This thing shows that developers team is apart of the game. They dont know and dont understand situation on server. They dont know economy (is any here except P2W events and adena from RMT?)..  They dont know what players expect. Sad.

Edited by AxelFOley

9 hours ago, pegaso said:

all sets A unsealed cost like 200m but now with new system are like 100m, half. and if you get some drops of a sealed stuff mobing or doing some raids they worth just NOTHING. Same with S grade armors only were able to get them at events and a set unsealed were like 2.5, 3billons adena. Now a unsealed full set is on top 1b but you can get them for less. All the economy got broken with this last update cuz the game is so full of bots and there is no real content to be an active player in lvls80+ that has no real sense to keep playing this sv.

If you are 80 with a normal a grade / s weapon gear you cant farm in ketra/varka/it/loa/dv/toi, if your party farm in one of the 4 elemental zones you need another group afk to farm adena so you will not be in red numbers (loss adena every day). And so if you still want to play this sv in 80+ with only 1 py you will only have forgotten island/gc/devil isle and cant event kill with ss to keep green numbers, very shitty i think.

Right on point, it's like the game is designed only to be playable after you spend a significant ammount of money. While i get this is how they make an income they could have middle grounds in their approach and accomodate normal players that will also spend some money but not thousands per month. Lets take for example the authority talismans, the radiant ones are so OP they make lvl 4 epic jewels seem like a joke.

What is the point? In the end only bots and people that have spent way too much money to just quit will remain. Please try to adjust a few things ASAP, the game can still be salvaged with some key adjustments, act NOW not latter.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:47 AM, DukeGr said:

Right on point, it's like the game is designed only to be playable after you spend a significant ammount of money. While i get this is how they make an income they could have middle grounds in their approach and accomodate normal players that will also spend some money but not thousands per month. Lets take for example the authority talismans, the radiant ones are so OP they make lvl 4 epic jewels seem like a joke.

What is the point? In the end only bots and people that have spent way too much money to just quit will remain. Please try to adjust a few things ASAP, the game can still be salvaged with some key adjustments, act NOW not latter.

i think that is a little bit late right now, we can see how after the event of 16 years we had 7k online and now 3k (80%bots) and other illegal sv have now 20k online its kind ridiculous, plus that we have united 3 sv in one at talking island and cant even go further than 3k online its like nothing right now. They just let die the game cuz further from lvl 80 there is like 0 content for players, just 1 asediable castle, p2w events over and over, the only way to keep economy and lvl ingame is to be vip 10 (expending 375usd per month) to have ss and bless resu per day, without that you will need a second low lvl party to farm adena to sustain the cost of ss of your main chars (nonsense) and having killed at 80+ without bless resu is like days of killing mobs. There is just 0 fun after 80 and a lot of people see this sv that way.

• 1 year later...

I'll pretend to rekindle the topic but
Where do Cloth Pieces come from?
I'm 51 lwl titan, where do they come out, let me go and try my luck.

I have sealed A grade armors.
But the game is very difficult, opening the sealed papers is 15m.
I just started and I'm struggling.

Server: Talking Island
Nick: ULUTURK

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 11:26 PM, HuasooooN said:

Hi everyone, 

i open this topic to discuss for the cloth piece problems... a few month ago we have the aniversary event and many of us adquired a grade S equipment but not all can unsealed the set because the cloth piece its to high price or not found much from drop in server, for this we have to keeped the set on warehouse waiting for any cloth piece event... now with crafting system we can obtain equipment grade S unsealed and our set S grade was devalue... i dont say the system is wrong, i only think maybe NCSOFT should implement some event where we can obtain cloth piece more "easy" to unseal our set.

i hope the community can posted your feedback and the team of lineage 2 classic can take this topic and do something for us with this problem, regards.

I was getting Cloth and Blood Crystals from Clan Arena.