weapon restoration.

Metragenkai

I did the common procedure to enchant my weapon.
I asked the following question: if my weapon was valid for restoration and if I could use my token since I had already used it in another weapon. and then GM Eri said that yes my weapon was valid for restoration and that yes I could use my token to restore it.
so i did it, but when i asked to restore it, i was told i couldn't restore it because i had already used a token.
And now they don’t want to restore it, that is, I am being harmed by an error by the NCSOFT support team for giving me wrong information, a valuable weapon within the game that equals 2 of my salaries, and in this pandemic I am unemployed and without having conditions to make NCOIN payment to get another one now.
I repeat an error made by the NCSOFT support team.
now i want to know how i look. NCSOFT Support doesn't answer me anymore.
I was wondering if they will or will not solve my problem caused by an error by the NCSOFT Support team ???

I dont understand why juji and his team have to be so wishy washy about this restore token policy?  just let everyone restore their stuff and quit changing policies to screw over the community.  its like +30 stuff hurts their salary I guess?  or they just jealous hateful policies to ruin the community.  the cat already out the bag....why bother now?

The forum is not an ombudsman type body, unfortunately.

If you had read the policy, you would have understood that the number of tokens each account has is limited. If you have an email from the NC Support Team confirming that you had a token available to use, then that should be sufficient to validate your claim. 

That said, everyone needs to know that the Token Based Restoration process is at the discretion of the GMs and they don't have to explain their decision. What does "discretion" mean? It means you can meet all of the requirements, yet still be refused restoration. Enchant at your own risk.

28 minutes ago, voo said:

I dont understand why juji and his team have to be so wishy washy about this restore token policy?  just let everyone restore their stuff and quit changing policies to screw over the community.  its like +30 stuff hurts their salary I guess?  or they just jealous hateful policies to ruin the community.  the cat already out the bag....why bother now?

Here is other "pandora's box" - system, what was created as "Plan B" in cases of real accidental disaster, now uses on their own free will as one more enchanting way.  But enchanting usualy needs some huge investments, when restoration policy - much more less.

stuff doesnt worry about salary - NCSoft is nonprofitable company, them work as santa's elves just for others happiness. 

11 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

you have to ask yourself two questions, 

How long would it take you to get rid of a business partner that acts like NCWest or if you ever cooperate with such a partner at all, and 

How long will it take them to delete this post 

Know the entity, know the industry, know the terms of engagement. I usually find that business relationships go sideways when one of those three is off. I have no problems dealing with a company like NCSoft. They are actually quite predictable.

Did you carry out the procedure correctly ? did you specify your request and the right weapon? your weapon crystallized ? did you exceed the deadlines? etc... 

But if he says yes, that means that normally there is no problem?

If not why say yes while it's no.

PS:  I hate doing the police, but i like to understand >:(:ph34r:

Eligibility:

• Consumed Items Restoration:
    • The item was consumed no longer than 7 days before you created your request.
    • You have enough restoration tokens on your account (one for each item or item stack).
    • Certain consumables are not eligible to be restored. The NCSOFT Support Team will let you know if your item is eligible to be restored in response to your request.
  • Item Refund:
    • The item was purchased from NPCs no longer than 30 days before you created your request
    • The item was purchased from NPCs using but not limited to Adena and Event currencies.
    • The item must not be broken, consumed or altered.
    • You have enough restoration tokens on your account(one of each item).
    • Certain items are not eligible for refund. The NCSOFT Support Team will let you you know if your item is eligible to be refunded in response to your request
  • Item Resealing:
    • The item was unsealed no longer than 7 days before you created your request.
    • You have enough restoration tokens on your account (one for each item).
    • Certain items are not eligible to be resealed. The NCSOFT Support Team will let you know if your item is eligible to be resealed in response to your request.
  • Compound/Enchant Fail Restoration:
    • The item compound/enchant failed no longer than 7 days before you created your request.
    • The item has not been restored by the NCSOFT Support Team in the last 90 days, this includes restorations performed on another account or character.
    • Compound/Enchant Fail Restorations are limited to 1 per category per 6 month period.
      • Weapon/ Accessory/ Armor/ Soul Crystal
    • The item will be restored to its previous state but any costs associated with upgrading/compounding will not be restored (Adena/Soul Crystals).
    • The item must be destroyed due to upgrade or enchantment. Downgraded items are not eligible.
    • You have enough restoration tokens on your account (one for each item).
    • Certain items are not eligible to be restored. The NCSOFT Support Team will let you know if your item is eligible to be reversed in response to your request.
    • Attempts to alter the item in any way in order to bypass restoration limits will result in a sanction on your account and any other account involved.

5 hours ago, Metragenkai said:

Fiz o procedimento comum para encantar minha arma.
Fiz a seguinte pergunta: se minha arma era válida para restauração e se eu poderia usar meu token, pois já o havia usado em outra arma. e então o GM Eri disse que sim minha arma era válida para restauração e que sim eu poderia usar meu token para restaurá-la.
Então, fiz isso, mas quando pedi para restaurá-lo, disseram que não poderia restaurá-lo porque já havia usado um token.
E agora eles não querem restaurá-lo, ou seja, estou sendo prejudicado por um erro da equipe de suporte do NCSOFT por me dar informações erradas, uma arma valiosa dentro do jogo que equivale a 2 dos meus salários, e nesta pandemia eu Estou desempregado e não tenho condições de fazer o pagamento NCOIN para conseguir outro agora.
Repito um erro cometido pela equipe de suporte NCSOFT.
agora quero saber como estou. O Suporte NCSOFT não me responde mais.
Eu queria saber se eles vão ou não resolver o meu problema causado por um erro da equipe de suporte NCSOFT ??

thank you NCSOFT team for looking carefully at my case and solving my problem, I am deeply grateful from the heart.
thank you very much.

• Like 1

I asked the following question: if my weapon was valid for restoration and if I could use my token since I had already used it in another weapon. and then GM Eri said that yes my weapon was valid for restoration and that yes I could use my token to restore it.
so i did it, but when i asked to restore it, i was told i couldn't restore it because i had already used a token.
And now they don’t want to restore it, that is, I am being harmed by an error by the NCSOFT support team for giving me wrong information, a valuable weapon within the game that equals 2 of my salaries, and in this pandemic I am unemployed and without having conditions to make NCOIN payment to get another one now.
I was wondering if they will or will not solve my problem caused by an error by the NCSOFT Support team ???

The error that they had still made for the restoration of this ppl for his weapon, by saying yes and after no. Finally everything is fine, they fixed their mistake, it's very good

If NC soft could do this more often it would be even better.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Metragenkai said:

The error that they had still made for the restoration of this ppl for his weapon, by saying yes and after no. Finally everything is fine, they fixed their mistake, it's very good

If NC soft could do this more often it would be even better.

Thanks !