tyrr aoe flag, and others dont. and more issues

Nicko

feoh can farm aoe and dont flag, yul can farm aoe and dont farm, but tyrr if  do aoe flag  so is imposible to  farm  without annoying players trying to kill u  for activating war like loosers afraid of real pvpwith no afk players , what about balance the characters?  also wtf with other characters 30% hp chance  pasive damage loke  maestro and evis,  and  duelist is messed up?

u are making duelist  obsolet, cant farm, cant pvp, NO DAMAGE unless u spend 40k usd on one character, wtf

now having limited weap, artifacts, dark set, talismans, akill a+18,  epic jewels is not enough ,  u need to spend 40k usd to make some damage wtf

u are destroying the game every day more and more

ncsoft,,, balance classes  dont destroy them

balance game, dont destroy it,  we used to have more than 6 servers, now is only 2, why u think is that?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nicko said:

feoh can farm aoe and dont flag, yul can farm aoe and dont farm, but tyrr if  do aoe flag  so is imposible to  farm  without annoying players trying to kill u  for activating war like loosers afraid of real pvpwith no afk players , what about balance the characters?  also wtf with other characters 30% hp chance  pasive damage loke  maestro and evis,  and  duelist is messed up?

u are making duelist  obsolet, cant farm, cant pvp, NO DAMAGE unless u spend 40k usd on one character, wtf

now having limited weap, artifacts, dark set, talismans, akill a+18,  epic jewels is not enough ,  u need to spend 40k usd to make some damage wtf

balance game, dont destroy it,  we used to have more than 6 servers, now is only 2, why u think is that?

In the current meta, you're required to spend at least 500-1000 usd per store promo Do you? If you don't then why even bother playing?

About the skills, it's not really true. Played Tyrr literally for a decade and only those skills that don't need a target to use will flag you, this goes for any class really, including feoh or archer (snare, phoenix arrow).

And besides, you always have the option to change from duelist to a GK or DN, which might boost your damage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nicko said:

Flagging with non-target AOEs does suck.  As mixa said, most classes have non-target AOE skills which players can abuse to force flag.  I'd like this to change as well.

As far as Tyrr Duelist are concerned.... they are VERY good at PvE.  My advice would be switch to a "partial" skill crit build.  You don't have to go all out; get temp Skill Crit Rings and change up your SA/AP.  Hunt mobs 2-4 levels under you and 1-shot everything with skills.   

• Like 1

On 29/9/2020 at 4:57 AM, mixa said:

In the current meta, you're required to spend at least 500-1000 usd per store promo Do you? If you don't then why even bother playing?

About the skills, it's not really true. Played Tyrr literally for a decade and only those skills that don't need a target to use will flag you, this goes for any class really, including feoh or archer (snare, phoenix arrow).

And besides, you always have the option to change from duelist to a GK or DN, which might boost your damage.

jaja MIXA u had been a ncsoft mega ball s.ker all time, relax dude, and yes i spend a lot money  in game, we used to kill  u all time before lvl changed from  99 limit to  120 and when we all were 102 + too,  and our clan owned all clastles back then,  i quit years and  i just came back and now  game is mega unbalanced and many classes fked,

and i guess u dont know how to play with feoh or yull cause is u  knew  will see that  can aoe with not flaggin and what skills use  what skills dont, NOOB, just dont use snare or phoenix NOOB , but i guess u still a :  b. s  like always

Edited by Nicko

On 29/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, Rodah said:

Flagging with non-target AOEs does suck.  As mixa said, most classes have non-target AOE skills which players can abuse to force flag.  I'd like this to change as well.

As far as Tyrr Duelist are concerned.... they are VERY good at PvE.  My advice would be switch to a "partial" skill crit build.  You don't have to go all out; get temp Skill Crit Rings and change up your SA/AP.  Hunt mobs 2-4 levels under you and 1-shot everything with skills.   

my friend i ve been duielist for 14 years, and is amazing for PVP, but for farm  all the aoe skill  flag on tyrr, and with aoe skill u can farm 300%   faster than with single, so yes they fked duelist, cause other classes  can farm aoe with no flaggin, or have 30% hp down chance like evis for single target, or half kill skills

they need to fix so tyrr dont flag with aoe.

Edited by Nicko

9 hours ago, Nicko said:

jaja MIXA u had been a ncsoft mega ball s.ker all time, relax dude, and yes i spend a lot money  in game, we used to kill  u all time before lvl changed from  99 limit to  120 and when we all were 102 + too,  and our clan owned all clastles back then,  i quit years and  i just came back and now  game is mega unbalanced and many classes fked,

and i guess u dont know how to play with feoh or yull cause is u  knew  will see that  can aoe with not flaggin and what skills use  what skills dont, NOOB, just dont use snare or phoenix NOOB , but i guess u still a :  b. s  like always

Oh wow. Can you share a screenshot where you've killed me 1vs1? Please xD

Seems like too much talky-talky rand.

About the skills, you can opt not to use sonic star or eruption too, what's the problem lulz.

It's worth mentioning too, the healers and the tankers, both, have no target skills that people can take advantage of and force a flag, they should remove this, flag while aoe non target skills, and enable pk drops, to stimulate fear in whales that like to pk, i would love to see a whale's frustration face for losing his precious items for being a bad guy.

However, I believe that this should not happen anytime soon.

#makelineage2greatagain

On 9/29/2020 at 4:57 AM, mixa said:

not trying to read too deep in all this, but ive been playing this game since c1 retail. Id rather pay 15 a month again then suck nc dong at the 500-1000usd you suck at life on.

why bother even playing ??? maybe because i reminisce on the days that this game was actually skill based and fun.