6000 Coin item clarfication

Slycutter

Ok I want to spend these coins best I can so if i take another Bloody Rune and Vital rune 30 days start running on the day we buy them because they are not in a pack that I understand.

Rare accessory can I save that or do they start running the day I buy or are they tradeable/sellable?

Anakim outfit appearance stone - is that char bound tradeable sellable on account transferable?

Hourglass, freya, and honey beer items all are removed on 11/11/20 correct?

Thank you in advance.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Ok I want to spend these coins best I can so if i take another Bloody Rune and Vital rune 30 days start running on the day we buy them because they are not in a pack that I understand.

Rare accessory can I save that or do they start running the day I buy or are they tradeable/sellable?

Anakim outfit appearance stone - is that char bound tradeable sellable on account transferable?

Hourglass, freya, and honey beer items all are removed on 11/11/20 correct?

Thank you in advance.

Also this kind of info need to go on l2store itens, wich one is tradeable or not, on this event, correct-me if i'm wrong, but i believe all itens aint tradeable.

Ok, nubs... (I am the one of you, so ...)

1. Take bloody rune or 30days pack depends on coins you have. It will be hunting impact.

2. Take vital rune.

3. Take 30days pack or bloody rune depends on first option.

4. Make talisman, but that one is not tradable and you can not share it within account.

5. Anakim app farm on secondary toons.

GL. HF.

ps.

30 days can not be shared whitin account.

Edited by LordDragnil
Postscriptum