Where can I find cloaks?

naughtydismutase

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, naughtydismutase said:

Cool. Hopefully it will be soon. Were enchant scrolls also available at the store? Cause right now the price for one scroll is insane.

Yes, they were sold in different pack variants. Last time tho, the safe scrolls for 10-15 weren't offered for purchase, even through hero coin. So we didn't see many go past +10.

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

Yes, they were sold in different pack variants. Last time tho, the safe scrolls for 10-15 weren't offered for purchase, even through hero coin. So we didn't see many go past +10.

Thanks for the info. I'm not aiming that high though, my other gear is pretty mediocre so if I invested a reasonable amount of real money it would be on a weapon first.

3 minutes ago, naughtydismutase said:

Thanks for the info. I'm not aiming that high though, my other gear is pretty mediocre so if I invested a reasonable amount of real money it would be on a weapon first.

Cloaks at +7 for the proc, +10 for 1st Aug, +15 for 2nd Aug, +18 for cap on proc buff

Cloak is also one of the best things to boost dmg on any dd. Weapon is def important, but a mediocre wep and a +7/10 Elmore vs a good wep and no cloak, I'd take mediocre wep with the cloak.

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

Cloaks at +7 for the proc, +10 for 1st Aug, +15 for 2nd Aug, +18 for cap on proc buff

Cloak is also one of the best things to boost dmg on any dd. Weapon is def important, but a mediocre wep and a +7/10 Elmore vs a good wep and no cloak, I'd take mediocre wep with the cloak.

Good to know. Ideally I would probably try a +7 Aden. Seems like it would be cheaper than making my R110 bloody, cause that's bleeping insane.