pk everywere

lavita

guys, I am being killed every 2 hours. when i realize i lost all day dead. it's impossible to play in the last 3 days, i'm a pve player and i'm always being killed by the same characters please do something about it! i hv a lot of prints and I know it's not happening just to me

• Like 3

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

We have removed the names from the first post. Please note that if you would like to report any players for their behavior, this needs to be done via ticket to our Support team. You can reach them by clicking the Support tab above.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, lavita said:

guys, I am being killed every 2 hours. when i realize i lost all day dead. it's impossible to play in the last 3 days, i'm a pve player and i'm always being killed by the same characters please do something about it! i hv a lot of prints and I know it's not happening just to me

That is the new way to play in l2 now, lvl 90 chars full whales with 1k pks points and they can do what ever in the server because even an ally cant kill him, no penality, cheap pk scrolls in the store, no time use penality for that items, this server looks like a illegal server, is the reality of ncosft NA.

and the last best idea of the game, no pk drops.... omg.... the essense of l2 classic in this server is just a *******.

• Like 2

We've tried using ticketing system.  You get a few canned responses and the person in question is told about who reported them (this seems like it would be against one policy or another, right?), so they can take revenge (a very nice continuation of the reported behavior.)

Good stuff, NCSoft.  It seems you're hell-bent on killing your cash cow; you're certainly making every effort

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:36 PM, lavita said:

I assume you are being killed in Cruma or Catacombs, high exp/drop areas that favor auto-hunt are full with pk characters. It is part of the game and wont change anytime soon. 

my friends Beppler and minions, here the problem is not the player, is the system, the server. all who plays l2 knows about pk system and understand that, but the last updates changed all the essense in a sh**t, every update is worst and worst trying to "fix" the gameplay in the server, and of course, all the changes are always to improved the gameplay of fews, like the PVE zones. In This moment lvl 85+ zones are only for whales who can kill there without problem, so dont wait that the another 95% of players just saw how u play and anothers cant do it. 

second, this problem of over abuse of pk system is not new, come from the first day when they put the pk scrolls in the store, so the p2w players can buy it whenever.

i want to remember you that the playiability is dropping for the classic server because the ppl is quitting for all the administration and not by PVP for the players.

PD: so funny, the three post of Hraat, Lyght and Littleliz (top 2) are the top players of the server and the top p2w. Of course, for they this is a good server because they can spend and spend and spend money without problem to be the top char. yes i can post whatever i want because im not part of any side of PVP in this moment so sorry, im part of the side of the 95% of players that want to play a real official server of l2.

PD2: i have two years in the server, and i will continue for another 2 more without spending hundreds and hundreds because i enjoy l2 and i dont need to be a top whale to play it and scream all the day in the chat that they are the best , so i dont need your easy words.

Remember, here in l2 the size of ego of the players is the same size of your wallets, not for your skill for be a gamer.

good day.

6 hours ago, Davinc said:

We've tried using ticketing system.  You get a few canned responses and the person in question is told about who reported them (this seems like it would be against one policy or another, right?), so they can take revenge (a very nice continuation of the reported behavior.)

Good stuff, NCSoft.  It seems you're hell-bent on killing your cash cow; you're certainly making every effort

dont spend your time in tickets because the pk system is legal in this game and is a part of the game, just take a beer, change of spot and wait if someday l2 do something for his server.