Neutral Zone Group party xp for Lvl 107-108

ikanair

lower gaints cave mobs drop those stones and so do the mobs in superion too

the faction quest stones are just a 3rd version of those stones

anyways in Korea they added a party 107-108 zone but outside of our cut off for next update sadly enough..

17 hours ago, Balathazar said:

Asked for 107 - 108 range, not 99 - 102.  Also is there anyway to even get the stone needed to level in Superion's fortress since it was a faction based quest?

... but why need for you 107-108lvl party zones - if can't kill mob in GC, Superions? :) 108 party mobs = 2x stronger then superion mobs :)

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

... but why need for you 107-108lvl party zones - if can't kill mob in GC, Superions? :) 108 party mobs = 2x stronger then superion mobs :)

1) for toons lvl 105-109 that cannot get into Kerta/Varka pt

2) for toons lvl 110+ that is not as well equipped to level efficiently in Varka/Kerta
(this is me 😝)

3) to help level new players/clannies/support class

Think  will increase players base level to 110++ instead of being stuck at  105+  for eternity

Can still go up to Superion Fortress?

On 12/4/2020 at 9:27 AM, ikanair said:

1) for toons lvl 105-109 that cannot get into Kerta/Varka pt

2) for toons lvl 110+ that is not as well equipped to level efficiently in Varka/Kerta
(this is me 😝)

3) to help level new players/clannies/support class

Think  will increase players base level to 110++ instead of being stuck at  105+  for eternity

Can still go up to Superion Fortress?

and why need for game 110+ naked acc? 

and why need talk abaut varka/ketra? in that zones no xp - if dd not have items minimum for 3000-5000$

i have dd with not bad items, i have tank with +10 h pve set, b.antharas, +5 radiant circlet, abu 4 and etc, i have 109 iss/heal - but i cant  farm in that areas. If say true- yes i can, but geting 2x less xp then from normal mobs.