For the current Legendary Cloak event

DreBacar

Looking for a guide on how to optimally get our +10 Augmented Legendary cloak.  What to buy, which scrolls to use up to what + level, etc.

The information in the News feed looks complete but I'm struggling to figure out which package to purchase  in order to decrease spend and improve odd's for getting my +10 Legendary cloak.

Obviously, this is my first cloak event so if this info is obvious or exists elsewhere, please point me in that direction.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, DreBacar said:

Looking for a guide on how to optimally get our +10 Augmented Legendary cloak.  What to buy, which scrolls to use up to what + level, etc.

The information in the News feed looks complete but I'm struggling to figure out which package to purchase  in order to decrease spend and improve odd's for getting my +10 Legendary cloak.

Obviously, this is my first cloak event so if this info is obvious or exists elsewhere, please point me in that direction.

Thanks!

1. choose right cloak 

2.Cloak Enchant Scroll Pack x75 (75 scroll +1x ancient scroll that can use on cloak +7 and more and have higher chance to success. With this scroll only can enchant ancient cloak up to +10

3. To have cloak tradable need to make it Legendary: so you need Legendary Scrolls. Legendary cloak after can enchant up to +20 by Scroll: Enchant Cloak – Legendary

4.There are also two types of Stable Cloak Enchant Scrolls: Stable Cloak Enchant Scroll and Stable Cloak Enchant Scroll – Legendary. Both types of scrolls will not decrease the Cloak's enchantment by 1 if it fails. A Stable Cloak Enchant Scroll can be used on both regular and Legendary Ancient Cloaks up to +10. For enchantments stage 11 to stage 15 for Legendary Ancient Cloaks, Stable Cloak Enchant Scroll – Legendary can also be used.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DreBacar said:

Well, that was depressing.  And what I was hoping to avoid with my original post.  I have 55LUC.  Purchased the 75 normal enchant scrolls and was planning on stopping at +7.  Never got there.  Ended up with a +1 Cloak.

yes is terrible. In first cloack event a spend 250 enchant and i have cloack +3. Yes LUC increase chance a little but still is terrible

I ladder cloaks with 75 scrolls never touched the cloak i had till all 3 got to +5.  Got all 3 to +5 (1 was already +5).  Now i got my original still +5 one +2 and one +0.   Greatest run was 16 failures in row.... Statistically that is such an improbably even at 50% chance of pass fail.

1 out of roughly a million times that could happen, I almost have better odds of hitting the lotto then failing 16 times in a row.  Juji this event is honestly robbery.

11 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Juji this event is honestly robbery.

250 scrolls, only got one stable.  Used them all on my cloak, highest I got was +8.  

Why do we keep spending money here.... It's like I'm stuck in a abusive relationship and can't leave 😞  

• Like 2

On 1/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, Uriel831 said:

yes is terrible. In first cloack event a spend 250 enchant and i have cloack +3. Yes LUC increase chance a little but still is terrible

In firs event cloack 3o 4 years ago use 250 scrols and take +3 ? Its rare i use 16 scrols and take 2 cloacks +7. 2 times failet to +1 and after up to 7. Old old event have good chance. More ppl up to +15/+20 and sold cloacks for 250b etc  and cloak +7 only cost 7/9b for aparead more. Last events are " sh1t rates"