Name Green for 2 month then white again

Afri

Green NAME = 1st to kill a PK(+100Karma not related to clan)... you only lose Green NAME when you PK another player, all +Karma is reset to 0 and PK counter increases.(maybe someone forced PK on your macro?)

Green Title(nick) = Color Title Pack , if you leave/kicked from a clan you lose title(but the color should still be there when you join a lvl 3+ Clan or get noblesse, and set a new title) There used to be /resetname command that would delete the color(if you got tired of it) /nick + /resetname are the only Title related commands I can find.

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:22 PM, Catlord said:

You can also lose the green name by picking up the cursed swords.

I  managed to find them one day ... ohh baby yes I was all nerd  flexing equipped them  and ran straight into the first group...  thinking oh  yeeesssss bring on the slaying..

yep...  ..I Leyroyed  straight into noobland .... after 16 years ...you'd think I ever read how to use the coolest  feature in a mmo.. nope.. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, shadowmick said:

I  managed to find them one day ... ohh baby yes I was all nerd  flexing equipped them  and ran straight into the first group...  thinking oh  yeeesssss bring on the slaying..

yep...  ..I Leyroyed  straight into noobland .... after 16 years ...you'd think I ever read how to use the coolest  feature in a mmo.. nope.. 

Did you at least get chicken?

On 1/16/2021 at 3:44 AM, Afri said:

I haved my name green, for around 2 month, then the clan leader i ask him to make me elite, then i get white name again.

why ?

Name scrofinela Naia server

You picked up a cursed sword afk and got killed. That removes your green name.