Wow ncsoft

IMoonLight19

Wanted to see if these items can be put on character on the same account?

wing of splendor lv. 3 pve

Sayha’s Talismans

Hello,

After reviewing your request, we have verified that the items in question are not eligible for transfer. You may check the full details of the Token-based Restoration Policy here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM Louise

NCSOFT Support Team

• d86bedf28eee661e1f09d968393cf0c2?default
    DarkDragon19
    • 3 days ago

Ncsoft

Reading over the policy I still don't understand why these can not be put on a character on the same account. Please let my know why so i can understand more about this problem. thank you

DarkDragon19
    • 3 days ago

Have another question it only took 17 min to check on this why?

DarkDragon19
    • 3 days ago

So I take it must be one of these problems that ncsoft has lol

If an item is not eligible for a restoration, the NCSOFT Support Team will let you know in response to your request.

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account.

• a75c28c1efd55ca71980ef7f762caede?default
    GM Louise
    • 3 days ago
    Hello,

We definitely understand where you are coming from. However, since the items in question are character-bound, they are not eligible for transfer between characters. Also, they are intended to benefit the character who acquired them. We hope you understand.

If there's anything else, please feel free to reach us out from a new ticket.

Regards, 

GM Louise
    NCSOFT Support Team

d86bedf28eee661e1f09d968393cf0c2?default
    DarkDragon19
    • 3 days ago

Well I want the two items to benefit the new character that I’m making on the same account I don’t want to play this character that the items are on anymore I want to play a new character. And with the new character of those items would benefit that character and helping out. The link you provided me stated that they can be put on a new character on the same account.

d86bedf28eee661e1f09d968393cf0c2?default
    DarkDragon19
    • 3 days ago

Other then saying this on the website their should be no reason why the two items cant be put on another character.

Item Transfer:
    You have enough restoration tokens on your account (one for each item).

Certain items are not eligible to be transferred. The NCSOFT Support Team will let you know if your item is eligible to be transferred in response to your request.

I don't see a list of items that can't be transferred so ncsoft can't use that one on me. Going over the link the two items or not bound to character but can be put on other character on same account.

Dose not stat anything about Also, they are intended to benefit the character who acquired them and cant be transferred. That is what the tokens are for and I have 3.
    I don't want it to benefit this character i want it to benefit another character on same account. I don't want to play this character and want to use them on the character i am going to play. So their is nothing saying they cant b put on same account but different character.

368e434095438672d6d1efc5dccbfd26?default
    Senior GM Kairun
    • 3 days ago
    Hello,

While we understand your point of view regarding this matter. As previously stated, we are unable to transfer the items as they were not eligible. I'm afraid this information is what we can share to you. Your understanding is appreciated.

Any further replies regarding the same request may not receive a response and may set this ticket to solved.

Regards,

Senior GM Kairun
    NCSOFT Support Team

I do share the frustration you have.. about not being able to transfer certain items.

Although.. its kind of a low and bad standard they have now, you need to upgrade (using ALOT of adena/ncoins) to make them transferrable.. Just look at cloaks/jewels/brooches/dragon shirts/bracelets.. and list goes on :(

To be honest I hate the not trade, not change items availability... If i want to play competitively I have to basically marry to a class and race... No chance for ppl to say... "Im yull I want to change to feoh" cause a lot of items are specific to that class and some are not tradeable... Or say... I want to change to another race like kamael or ertheia for example cause i got tired of human and elfs... no cant do... not a lot of aesthetic customization either... Basically get bored of race or class?... Sell all and retire... Specially with how hard is to level up

4 hours ago, IMoonLight19 said:

Its not fair when i buy this stuff and it is mine on my account.

Nothing is yours(Read the EULA before you click accept just once)

• The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account.
  • The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/transferred in the past.

There may be a downside to behaving like they OWE you anything... they don't, being obstinate and refusing to accept their previous decisions, spamming Support and the Forums daily is not going to influence an exception in your favor.

The only people that read these posts are moderators.

You have a community manager that has posted @Hime That has posted 2 times since the DC's started on 2/10/21 and hasn't logged in since Friday at 6:47 PM EST

You have a producer @JujiThat has not logged in since 2/17/21 and last post was on 2/12/21 for the following:

If you are still experiencing connection issues while logging into the game or after, then please contact our tech support team ASAP via a support ticket. Submit a Tech Support Tech: https://support.lineage2.com/

So did just that and this what response from support was:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is currently an issue connecting to our servers that's why you cannot proceed to play the game. For the meantime, I would recommend you to keep an eye on our forums for updates about this issue: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/20827-connectivity-issues-28/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-140457

So support refers here and they refer us to support but no one has any answers.

BUT GUYS Fuser was free to play this weekend (Seriously?)